Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Truxtun_35

Never a Dull Moment

19 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
128 posts
8,896 battles

With All the New Hacks out. It is a Shame. This Game is headed in the same direction Battle Pirate went. All ways the same statements about Hacks Always the same Attacks on some one that states the word Hack. All I do now is Laugh watch & play. GOOD LUCK to All those that do not Hack. And ignore these "FOOLS" that say there are no Hacks. It is not like the Moderators & developers do not try and stop them. I am sure they do. Still Hacks though :) Before any reply to this READ it.... Or just reply with your head in a place where the moon does not Shine :)

Edited by Truxtun_35
Statements making unfounded accusations. Out right garbage.
  • Meh 1

Members
4,671 posts
45,422 battles

It is against forum rules to discuss or accuse anyone of what you are speaking.

If you think a player is doing something against EULA, then send in a ticket with a replay.

It won't get much traction here because most of us know the rules. Read the EULA and recent Hapa post on guidelines to forums.

Good luck 🤞

[NEMO]
Members
170 posts
12,873 battles

He didn't actually accuse any one person of anything, just a general statement. So, mentioning some nebulous person used a schwarzes Gerät is against forum rules?

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
18,961 battles

Since no names were mentioned this doesn't seem like a forum violation. In fact, no specific hack was even mentioned so I'm not sure what to make of this thread. Maybe include a replay and let us look at the whole battle to see if we pick anything up. I personally have never been in a battle where I have felt someone had "hacked " the game to kill me, but I'm terrible and get killed all the time regardless. 

Anyway, I feel this thread is going places so....

in before the lock - GIF - Imgur

Members
1,527 posts
7,165 battles

OP, looking at your stats I can see why you may think players are cheating, but believe it or not there are many who are good to real good at this game. There are folks out there who can aim without having to think about it much do to understanding how to aim correct and practice, understand how to avoid being hit or reduce damage done to them by putting their ships at the correct angle,  tactics on where to put their ship to get the most out of it by looking at the minimap......etc. It takes time and practice, but it all can be done. Also, if you see a new player playing like a champ chances are they are a reroll. 

Edited by USMC2145
  • Cool 2
  • Haha 1

[-AFK-]
Members
1,271 posts
15,924 battles
2 hours ago, Truxtun_35 said:

With All the New Hacks out. It is a Shame. This Game is headed in the same direction Battle Pirate went. All ways the same statements about Hacks Always the same Attacks on some one that states the word Hack. All I do now is Laugh watch & play. GOOD LUCK to All those that do not Hack. And ignore these "FOOLS" that say there are no Hacks. It is not like the Moderators & developers do not try and stop them. I am sure they do. Still Hacks though :)

So you skipped to tier 10, did not learn to play and now think players better than you are hacking...

Champion of the people.

• Cool 2
  • Haha 2

[LWA]
Members
1,347 posts
15,553 battles

I am starting myself to be wary of hackers.  This past week I have been "nailed" many a times with very accurate shooting after I have been "dark" for a good ten seconds.  Just saying.....

• Cool 1

0 posts
1 hour ago, db4100 said:

I am starting myself to be wary of hackers.  This past week I have been "nailed" many a times with very accurate shooting after I have been "dark" for a good ten seconds.  Just saying.....

Battleship shells take 10-16 seconds to reach their target at range. If you are straightlining or have started a predictable turn it is farily simple for a competent BB marksman to predict your position 10-16 seconds in the future. Just after they shoot, you go dark, but that doesn't matter because they got the shot off. 

Also, really good marksmen can predict your position up to a few seconds after you go dark and get off a good shot. Hell, using the minimap, I've citadeled red ships while blind-firing in a cyclone, and I'm not that good at shooting. A little luck, a little practice, and you can get some wacky hits. Honestly, experinece and skill are waaaay more effective than any aimbot or hak could ever be, due to the nature of this game. 

• Cool 2

[FML]
Members
4,163 posts
16,121 battles
6 hours ago, Truxtun_35 said:

With All the New Hacks out. It is a Shame. This Game is headed in the same direction Battle Pirate went. All ways the same statements about Hacks Always the same Attacks on some one that states the word Hack. All I do now is Laugh watch & play. GOOD LUCK to All those that do not Hack. And ignore these "FOOLS" that say there are no Hacks. It is not like the Moderators & developers do not try and stop them. I am sure they do. Still Hacks though :)

Grateful if you could post some replays of battles where you had observed hacks. 

Suggest you don’t even point the specific time index out to us - see if we can guess. 

[WOLFG]
Members
33,573 posts
10,430 battles
13 hours ago, Salvo_Creative said:

So you skipped to tier 10, did not learn to play and now think players better than you are hacking...

It might be better if he had skipped to T10, at least that would be an excuse....

[LHG]
Members
128 posts
8,896 battles
On 8/28/2020 at 4:59 AM, UltimateNewbie said:

Grateful if you could post some replays of battles where you had observed hacks. 

Suggest you don’t even point the specific time index out to us - see if we can guess. 

I just play & occasionally post up what I see. I jumped into this game & it took me longer to learn to play. Me % is and has been on an upper play. 36% to 45% plus. Going in the right direction I know.

[LHG]
Members
128 posts
8,896 battles
On 8/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

It is against forum rules to discuss or accuse anyone of what you are speaking.

If you think a player is doing something against EULA, then send in a ticket with a replay.

It won't get much traction here because most of us know the rules. Read the EULA and recent Hapa post on guidelines to forums.

Good luck 🤞

First you say I accused Who ??? I just play & occasionally post up what I see. I jumped into this game & it took me longer to learn to play. Me % is and has been on an upper play. 36% to 45% plus. Going in the right direction I know. Maybe learning to READ would help you?

Members
4,671 posts
45,422 battles
25 minutes ago, Truxtun_35 said:

First you say I accused Who ??? I just play & occasionally post up what I see. I jumped into this game & it took me longer to learn to play. Me % is and has been on an upper play. 36% to 45% plus. Going in the right direction I know. Maybe learning to READ would help you?

If you had maybe a coherent paragraph then someone can lead you in the right directioion.
But maybe I did read it wrong, because most of us like concise rhetorical statements. 

I played Battle pirates. Never again. I can say this with absolute certainty. A California based gaming company is far worse than a Russian one.

I think you got the wrong idea, but I often get misunderstood. That's not my problem. That's yours.

😏

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts

How in the world did this stay open for a week?:Smile_medal:

Ahh, never mind, I see someone edited the original post ....I forecast IBTL posts!

Edited by awiggin

[FML]
Members
4,163 posts
16,121 battles
6 hours ago, Truxtun_35 said:

I just play & occasionally post up what I see. I jumped into this game & it took me longer to learn to play. Me % is and has been on an upper play. 36% to 45% plus. Going in the right direction I know.

Ok. But none of that stops you from posting a replay on the forum. 

Next time you see hacks in a battle, go to your wows/replay folder and grab the latest file (it will have the time and date, ship and map in its title). And then post that replay file to this thread, and that will let us see what you saw. 

It is easy and simple. 

Edited by UltimateNewbie

Members
5,723 posts
11,145 battles

I am doing fine with no hacks but after 7K games you have no idea that is a hack is out there they have to go thru the server which would mean - everyone on the server would have it...

Sign in to follow this