Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinsie

Why can't all research regrind games be like this?

4 comments in this topic

[BGA]
Members
90 posts
18,533 battles

For the record I hate the research concept, but I'd like to play some of those research point ships.  I've conceded to doing the quarterly double point resets.

I think this might be the highest I've ever gotten for total XP and freexp in one game.  Curious what other peoples bests might be trying to regrind.

image.thumb.png.77e7bf1711b0ffe088353fe52fb4f254.png

This was with every possible flag, the Mosaic camo and first game of the day on that ship bonus.  Went through a bunch of my ships looking for flags to demount.

• Cool 2

[UN1]
Members
1,385 posts
4,471 battles
21 minutes ago, Sinsie said:

For the record I hate the research concept, but I'd like to play some of those research point ships.  I've conceded to doing the quarterly double point resets.

I think this might be the highest I've ever gotten for total XP and freexp in one game.  Curious what other peoples bests might be trying to regrind.

This was with every possible flag, the Mosaic camo and first game of the day on that ship bonus.  Went through a bunch of my ships looking for flags to demount.

I don't mind it. It's fun to play a line that's been recently buffed, too. But with full economic flags, the regrind goes by REALLY fast, and you earn an absolutely insane amount of FXP while you're at it. 

• Cool 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,418 battles
4 hours ago, Sinsie said:

I just started a regrind of the same line yesterday, but only up to Vasteras. I enjoyed these boats the first time through, and still enjoying them.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this