Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CapnCazuul

Turning off chat disabled?

3 comments in this topic

[VAST_]
Members
228 posts

I usually click the X if I want to turn off chat. Now the X is still there but does nothing. Is this normal now?

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,404 posts

My chat is disabled in settings for several weeks now.

Come to find out I don't think that particular setting is availible now. Had a CB come up this week and wanted to open chat for that, lo and behold I could not find the option to reenable it.

Maybe Ive had too much coffee but eh... if this is something quietly done then... that would be a change.

[VAST_]
Members
228 posts
10 hours ago, xHeavy said:

My chat is disabled in settings for several weeks now.

Come to find out I don't think that particular setting is availible now. Had a CB come up this week and wanted to open chat for that, lo and behold I could not find the option to reenable it.

Maybe Ive had too much coffee but eh... if this is something quietly done then... that would be a change.

That's weird too. In my case I wanted to disable it due to the excess flow of salt spoiling my fun. X with "tooltip" is still there but chat can't be disabled. Seems there used to be a message that popped up saying "Chat Disabled" too. I am running Aslain's, but just the frame rate mod, wonder if that could be interfering somehow.

Edited by CapnCazuul

Sign in to follow this