You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SYST3M_OVERIDE

Conquerors Worth

9 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
8,067 battles

Is Conqueror worth getting if I already have Yamato, Montana, Kremlin, Grober Kurfurst, Republique and Thunderer? Minus the super heal is there anything that Conqueror can do better than any other TX BB?

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,728 posts
12,318 battles

It can get an 8.6s rudder shift. Quite the terrifying turn.

Edited by Compassghost

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,120 posts
6,163 battles
1 minute ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Is Conqueror worth getting if I already have Yamato, Montana, Kremlin, Grober Kurfurst, Republique and Thunderer? Minus the super heal is there anything that Conqueror can do better than any other TX BB?

Do you like setting people on fire and then printing a new ship?

Conq will be my next tier 10.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,010 battles
16 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

The things you learn....

Members
3,354 posts
17,302 battles

Yeah, it's worth getting. It's much different from all the rest of the T10 BBs ( I have them all) and can be a lot of fun. Aside from a great super heal it's HE can burn down anything in it's path plus it has the best BB concealment in it's tier , allowing you to go stealth long enough to heal and then return to fight. 

Also, with Andrew Cunningham captain from the Armory, your Conqueror is taken to a new level. His talents 1) Consumable Expert gives you an additional heal after two kills and 2) "Witherer" achievement  (easy to get in this ship)  speeds reload time by 10% to 23.7 seconds.  He also has the enhanced skill "Jack of all Trades".  

Edited by STINKWEED_

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
29,452 posts
25,603 battles
27 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

10 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

The things you learn....

Thunderer gets that too, because statistically, Thunderer has Conqueror's Legendary built in.

Matter of fact, to get the Legendary Benefits, Conqueror has to sacrifice Slot 5, i.e. CSM1 for it.  So Conq isn't as stealthy anymore, not being able to have a Full Stealth Build.

But Thunderer can implement a Full Stealth Build with CSM1 in place, and literally has Conqueror's Legendary Bonus built in.

Feel free to toy around with it:

Legendary Upgrade Conqueror

Thunderer

If you put CSM1 on Conqueror in place of the Legendary, then her concealment magically matches Thunderer's stealth... But Conqueror then loses the bonus turret traverse and rudder shift.

Thunderer gets to bake the cake, and eat it as well.  I'm honestly surprised that went Live

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[PVE]
Members
10,869 posts
18,749 battles

It can get you, yet another Super Container, it doesn't do it better than the others but it does add one to the total.