Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Efros

Video Carnage: Your Best Moments

6 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
2,331 posts
28,747 battles

Either whole battles or short clips show us the goods. The more dead bots the better!

This one is from a while ago, my final battle for the Hill.

• Cool 1

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
195 posts
10,018 battles

My PB in the Kurfy, 393k damage game.

I think you helped me with the recording and upload to youtube Efros.

I didnt have Gunther Lutzens or any flags on this game. But this was before the legendary module was nerfed, so my reload is slightly faster than it is now (24 seconds as I use the smaller main battery). This was also before the IFHE rebalance and this was an IFHE secondary build, hence the Yammy melt with secondaries which was only possible pre rework if you took IFHE on the kurfie. Great to see you do not now, but disappointing the same rework dropped my IFHE Alsace, Repub and JB builds to 31mm pen only (grrrrr).

Warning, it does get boring from 8.50 mark as I just spend the remainder of the game finding and sinking the CV.

Edited by CC123
  • Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,331 posts
28,747 battles

A game this morning, I got abandoned by my accompanying bots, 2 DDs and a CA who saw brighter pickings at B presumably. Anyway it left me with a DM and a Thunderer to deal with. After being burned and clubbed a little by the DM I had to beat a hasty retreat to try and regain some health before going for the Thunderer. 

Sign in to follow this