You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Miadous

Permanent 3v3 nonranked

6 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
4,133 battles

We need some game modes. 3v3 is much more fun than 12v12 because 12 is too many. I didn't even think about once I hit rank 1 in sprint, that I could not play anymore. I'd like to keep playing this fun game mode. I haven't played the game this much in a long time. That's pretty bad that I feel punished from the fun, very temporary, game mode of 3v3. So the only option if you'd like to keep playing 3v3 is to throw games then? That's seems very poorly designed and unfair for your teammates.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,088 posts
4,341 battles

I liked the 3v3 a lot as well. Quick games, where you had a lot more control over the game. You need a good strategy, things usually develop into a brawl, there's no hiding, lots of fun. I hope we get more of these smaller gamemodes. And popularity wasn't the issue, I instantly got a match as soon as I queued.

[TIMT]
Members
1,707 posts
5,589 battles

I think something like this is good to have as a seasonal event, like arms race or other modes. Maybe we could have one mode with a specific tier per patch or every two weeks? This would definitely keep things more interesting.

• Cool 1

[-AFK-]
Members
1,269 posts
15,904 battles
1 hour ago, Miadous said:

We need some game modes. 3v3 is much more fun than 12v12 because 12 is too many. I didn't even think about once I hit rank 1 in sprint, that I could not play anymore. I'd like to keep playing this fun game mode. I haven't played the game this much in a long time. That's pretty bad that I feel punished from the fun, very temporary, game mode of 3v3. So the only option if you'd like to keep playing 3v3 is to throw games then? That's seems very poorly designed and unfair for your teammates.

I agree with nothing you said regarding your reasoning. 
However I too want 3v3 added as a permanent thing. 

[O_O]
Members
674 posts

WG is not going to give us a permanent 3v3 mode where people can easily grind ships in 5-10 minute games, hell they are trying to kill off Operations for the same reason.

They want you suffering in random battles

• Sad 1