Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
krishwashere

Vanishing Mouse Pointer

3 comments in this topic

[_XFC_]
Members
4 posts
5,813 battles

Hi folks, hope everyone is doing alright! In the past few days I have found that my mouse pointer has been vanishing from my game. And before anything else is said, I do know to press control normally to show the mouse pointer. Right now no matter what I do the mouse pointer does not show up unless I change tab and then come back to wargaming. Its a real hassle especially when in a game or using manual secondaries. Does anyone know a fix for it or has anyone dealt with it before?

[V_V_V]
Members
1,076 posts
17,782 battles
1 hour ago, krishwashere said:

Hi folks, hope everyone is doing alright! In the past few days I have found that my mouse pointer has been vanishing from my game. And before anything else is said, I do know to press control normally to show the mouse pointer. Right now no matter what I do the mouse pointer does not show up unless I change tab and then come back to wargaming. Its a real hassle especially when in a game or using manual secondaries. Does anyone know a fix for it or has anyone dealt with it before?

Mine always hides at the top of the screen during battle-try Ctrl mouse Cursor Up/Down ball.  You can then center it for fast access during battle.

Edited by Charon2018
add text

[-RNG-]
Supertester
3,196 posts
5,913 battles

Is it hiding in the corner? It happens to me all the time. Its a good habit to get into to (hold ctrl and) jiggle your mouse around at the start of the game then put the cursor at a convenient location. 

Could also be a faulty key, but that would cause your camera to pivot when you move the mouse

Sign in to follow this