Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jemention

Natural Selection Achievement Broken in Killer Whale?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
60 posts
12,208 battles

I just realized while looking over some of my Killer Whale operations games today that I should have qualified for a Natural Selection achievement but didn't get one. Has anyone else noticed this?

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles

It works. It seems wonky though. I had a Natural Selection where I had to kill 10 ships for it to register. I'm not sure how transport ships mess with your numbers.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles

This makes sense since you need achievements to get summer tokens. So not getting them from the op would be par for the course from wg

• Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,348 posts
16,903 battles
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I do  know that the teams have been sub par even for pubbie teams.

I found the way to carry even some of the potato'iest of teams in that Op is to play the Weser. AP rockets and bombs means you can remove the KM BB's and T4/5 CA's from the equation so the team focuses the DD's and Kolbergs that will shred them.

And if you spec into AFT + secondaries mod + flag you get a 7.6km 'Haha! 105mm goes brrr!' zone where can charge into the harbor and take out shore installations, farm transports and even fend off the reinforcement ships to an extent while you're off chunking BB's for 7-14k a pop most every time.

• Boring 1

[WOLF5]
Members
99 posts
3,933 battles
5 hours ago, ComradeTsushima said:

It works. It seems wonky though. I had a Natural Selection where I had to kill 10 ships for it to register. I'm not sure how transport ships mess with your numbers.

For the 8 ships destroyed requirement, they have to be of any other type, meaning any ships you kill that are the same class as the ship you are in won't count, so if you are in a cruiser, any cruiser you destroy won't count towards the 8 kills.  All the transport ships count for the 8 ships destroyed since you aren't in a transport ship (at least I hope you aren't).

Sign in to follow this