Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lloyd1701

Question: Does buying a ship you already have give you the bonus mission?

7 comments in this topic

[BUOY]
Members
1,327 posts
16,850 battles

I.E. if you were to pull the Pommern from a crate or buy with coal and then buy the ship from the premium shop, it states that you get the doubloon value, but do you also get the 200% bonus mission? Pretty sure the answer is yes but I want to be 100% sure.

Members
172 posts
9,171 battles

My advice is to read all the fine print before you make your purchase. During the recent German Dockyard event I acquired the Graf Spee, which I already owned. In the end I only received the new Graf's captain and the ship value in, "Credits". 

Live Strong,

[WORX]
Members
13,225 posts
20,086 battles
1 hour ago, lloyd1701 said:

I.E. if you were to pull the Pommern from a crate or buy with coal and then buy the ship from the premium shop, it states that you get the doubloon value, but do you also get the 200% bonus mission? Pretty sure the answer is yes but I want to be 100% sure.

It really depends on which bundle you click on... For that ship, they have 2 bundles..

• The Admiral pack
  • The German Navy large Bundle

Now if you click on the link for any one of them..

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/15738/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/15768/

It will list, every single item your paying for...

If you manage to get one from a "ships crate" in game... I am not certain you get the mission with it... As precedent, I'd say no, you dont get the mission if you get it in game.

You do get a mission only IF, the ships in early access.

Edited by Navalpride33

[BNKR]
Members
1,653 posts
2,818 battles

Can we get some clarification on this @Hapa_Fodder? My understanding is that if you had acquired the ship through a crate, then purchased a bundle, you'd get all the stuff in the bundle, sans ship, and you get doubloons for the bote. 

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,607 battles
45 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Can we get some clarification on this @Hapa_Fodder? My understanding is that if you had acquired the ship through a crate, then purchased a bundle, you'd get all the stuff in the bundle, sans ship, and you get doubloons for the bote. 

I've been summoned :Smile_izmena:

So if you got the ship from some other means, and then were to buy the bundle, yes you will get dubs compensation and yes you will get the mission.

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
1,653 posts
2,818 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I've been summoned :Smile_izmena:

So if you got the ship from some other means, and then were to buy the bundle, yes you will get dubs compensation and yes you will get the mission.

-Hapa

Thanks my dude. 

Sign in to follow this