You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LancerUlysses

So I sent a replay to Jingles this morning

14 comments in this topic

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,514 posts
16,710 battles

I've been playing since March 8, 2017, and overall a pretty average player, 49%WR, etc. No great shakes. 

Hopped into a 3v3 match this morning, a little rumble before breakfast and got into a brawl on Hotspot, I had a Missouri and Alaska and the reds had Iowa, Pommern and Alaska. Reds and my teammates all played hard this match, and I didn't see any salt thrown by anybody. 

Got the tar beaten out of my ship, lost my two teammates, and by the skin of my teeth and the excellent old boot leather of a ship, the Pommern, managed to take out the last two enemy ships. 

This is the most damage I have ever done in any ship Ranked or Randoms, and while I imagine many of the captains here can muster better numbers or better stories, this one is mine forever. :)

Screenshot (94).png

• Cool 14

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,453 posts
23,786 battles

Well done and congrats!

• Thanks 1

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
10,967 battles

@LancerUlysses congrats on the great game. That number would be impressive in a 12V12 setting lol.

Hopefully, the Mighty Jingles actually sees your email and uploads it.

• Thanks 1

[PRVTR]
Members
1,137 posts
6,298 battles

Nice game. 

While I doubt the Old Man actually would pay attention to Ranked Sprint, I think he'll enjoy this one.

I'm still waiting for my moment of glory, sadly. Lert, Flambass, and RedRonie upstaged my fairly awesome Edinburgh game that I shared with you fellas a while back

-Shrayes

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
9 hours ago, LancerUlysses said:

I've been playing since March 8, 2017, and overall a pretty average player, 49%WR, etc. No great shakes. 

Hopped into a 3v3 match this morning, a little rumble before breakfast and got into a brawl on Hotspot, I had a Missouri and Alaska and the reds had Iowa, Pommern and Alaska. Reds and my teammates all played hard this match, and I didn't see any salt thrown by anybody. 

Got the tar beaten our of my ship, lost my two teammates, and by the skin of my teeth and the excellent old boot leather of a ship, the Pommern, managed to take out the last two enemy ships. 

This is the most damage I have ever done in any ship Ranked or Randoms, and while I imagine many of the captains here can muster better numbers or better stories, this one is mine forever. :)

Screenshot (94).png

268k in gk, check wows numbers

[OIL-1]
Members
1,446 posts

Great damage, but you only sank 2 ships. I prefer my screenshot.

I killed 'em all!

1606513437_killedall.thumb.jpg.e86d4f6dc8f269a91aed51d93cf0e6f3.jpg

[G-O-W]
1,514 posts
16,710 battles

Well, the old gnome probably got flooded with stuff like this, as is usual, so he featured two other replays. 

Fame ain't everything. :) Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

[G-O-W]
1,514 posts
16,710 battles

Ok then, I did my last battles from rank 4 to the finish line, in the Musashi (I got tired of ricochets, lol). Lost 5 matches, but only lost two stars, so Lucky 13 is in the book.

I'm happy with the results:

image.thumb.png.761c204b3bc287f548da1b4818822a39.png