You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Premium Ship time all tierd up

4 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
679 posts
25,105 battles

Well I finally researched every t10 Cruisers and BB lines with the exception of American Cruisers, Not going to buy any of the T10, I have no need for them, it was just a goal, can not afford to run them and not paying 20-25 dollars for the camo.. 

Now All I have to do is run premium ships  (104) unless snowflake events. Will feel good not losing money in a match.

The amazing thing is 90% of the grind was CO OP

[HELLS]
Members
2,851 posts
31,687 battles

At this point most of mine are Co-op as well. Doing the IJN torp DDs and the USN CVs. Just wish there weren't so many paper ships in so many lines. i get demotivated. Prefer the real stuff. Got all other USN and all RN T10s, and IJN DD gunboats and BBs. The rest, just could't be bothered....

[SGSS]
Members
6,224 posts
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

At this point most of mine are Co-op as well. Doing the IJN torp DDs and the USN CVs. Just wish there weren't so many paper ships in so many lines. i get demotivated. Prefer the real stuff. Got all other USN and all RN T10s, and IJN DD gunboats and BBs. The rest, just could't be bothered....

Have all the cruiser and every game is the same.  2 coop games to get the free XP and thats about it.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,791 posts
25,683 battles

For me, the tech tree tier 10s are not for playing except for using them to farm annual rewards like super containers or steel events. Since you only have to play one match in them, I just use a disposable camo on them, I mount no equipment, and have a 1-3 point captain assigned to them. This holds true for my tier 9s, anything beyond tier 8 costs way too much IMHO, especially in co-op. If I need a tier 10 to actually play where I need to accomplish something, I only use the free tier 10 premiums like Salem or Thunderer that come with free camo. I do mount equipment on those although I will remove it if there is a free demounting offer. 

Edited by Taylor3006