Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrSparkle

Forums not loading correctly

8 comments in this topic

Members
541 posts

Don't know what's happening but the forums are not loading correctly for me. I use firefox I can't even upload a screenshot of what I mean so I'll post a link to it https://i.imgur.com/I3CZox3.jpg I've cleared cache, cookies, data multiple times. I haven't tried another browser (and won't).

Just opened this forum on my iphone and it looks the same as my PC. What's going on?
Edited by MrSparkle

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles

So if you don't want another browser ( and that's the most obvious next step) what kind of browser are you using?

Members
541 posts
On 8/25/2020 at 3:48 PM, foodprinter said:

So if you don't want another browser ( and that's the most obvious next step) what kind of browser are you using?

Firefox. Latest build.

its working now on this iPhone but my PC browser still won’t

and like I said, the world of tanks forum loads correctly. Not sure why this one doesn’t when that does

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

Go to settings and clear out your cache.... old data, but not cookies... that usually fixes it for me...

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
3 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

I've been clearing cache. It does nothing for this particular forum.

Then delete all saved data... some of the files might have been distorted. especially the forums folder, delete the link, then restart, then reload.

Members
541 posts

What do you mean by deleting the link? I get here manually. I type "forum." and it automatically fills in the rest for me. Even if I get here another way though the forum is still messed up. I don't know what else to do. I've deleted cookies, data and cache but don't know what the forums folder is, or how to delete a link.

Wait wth it literally just fixed itself right now. I did nothing but hit the back button after posting above. It's been broken for weeks and a simple back button press fixes it?

Edited by MrSparkle

Sign in to follow this