Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

free exp need to regrind japanese bb line

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,395
[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles

2 to 5 million..To be on the safe side, go with 3 million to 5 million.  Its the same cost as going up the line the fist time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,524
[WOLFC]
Members
2,816 posts
11,368 battles

If you are just going to free xp a line, you are better off resetting a DD line (Harugumo line has the lowest xp cost).

However, IMO, you’re looking at this the wrong way. I’m saving my free xp and resetting lines I like to play, and am having a blast. Otherwise, it becomes just another grind and a chore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,063
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,260 posts

Remember that for most RB ships, you are looking at regrinding 4-5 lines.  That's going to be a LOT of FXP if you are doing it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
6 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Remember that for most RB ships, you are looking at regrinding 4-5 lines.  That's going to be a LOT of FXP if you are doing it that way.

technically only three and then a monthly 1200\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,063
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,260 posts
19 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

technically only three and then a monthly 1200\

The resets are 3 months apart, not one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles

To go from Hashidate to Yamato, without playing any of the ships, is 896,500 exp. Obviously significantly less if you just plan to fxp modules and actually grind the ships.

If you want to fxp a line, Harugumo is only 676,640 exp. Other DD lines clock in between 711-770k.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[CO-OP]
Members
3,457 posts
30,238 battles

I

29 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

technically only three and then a monthly 1200\

 

15 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

The resets are 3 months apart, not one.

@lordholland4293 means that 3 resets at 2x, and one reset at the normal rate.

To the OP try using this:

https://goldrino-power.com/calculator?cid=2

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
695
[UN1]
Members
1,387 posts
4,495 battles
1 hour ago, lordholland4293 said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how much free exp was needed to regrind japanese bb line?

The Japanese BB line takes 896,500 XP to get to the Yamato, so that's the amount of FXP you would need per reset.

Example, if you want the Slava, you can have it:

  • Within 1 season (3 months) = 5 line resets and completions
  • Within 2 seasons (6 months) = 4 line resets and completions, 2x per season
  • Within 3 seasons (9 months)  = 3 line resets and completions, 1x per season

That is without the first initial 10,000 RB points you get.

For double points, the line must be reset within that season.  If you reset two lines within the same season and only complete one, the other you didn't complete will be worth the normal RB point rate even once the season resets.  The double points only applies to the first line reset and completed within that season.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
36 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

I

 

@lordholland4293 means that 3 resets at 2x, and one reset at the normal rate.

To the OP try using this:

https://goldrino-power.com/calculator?cid=2

 

 

thank you, that is a great link thank you

18 minutes ago, Ranari said:

The Japanese BB line takes 896,500 XP to get to the Yamato, so that's the amount of FXP you would need per reset.

Example, if you want the Slava, you can have it:

  • Within 1 season (3 months) = 5 line resets and completions
  • Within 2 seasons (6 months) = 4 line resets and completions, 2x per season
  • Within 3 seasons (9 months)  = 3 line resets and completions, 1x per season

That is without the first initial 10,000 RB points you get.

For double points, the line must be reset within that season.  If you reset two lines within the same season and only complete one, the other you didn't complete will be worth the normal RB point rate even once the season resets.  The double points only applies to the first line reset and completed within that season.

thank you

Edited by lordholland4293
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,634
[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles

Clarifier...if you reset more than 1 line you only get double points for the 1st line reset...

IOW...if you reset 3 lines & only grind out the last 2 you will not get the double points until you grind out the actual 1st line you reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×