Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

Scrape 15 "Sale" tokens in PVE. Get Santa Box. Open for 12 camo....

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,978
Members
2,000 posts
28,681 battles

...log off.

An event that demotivates. Someone is doing something wrong.

Thanks for the 12 paint jobs, ... I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles

Could be worse, I opened all 5 Santa crates and got the worst possible result - an Ark Royal.

I've been wondering if maybe support will exchange it for a T6 premium container, I'd love to roll for literally any other T6 premium.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
748
[USN]
Members
1,632 posts
21,092 battles
2 minutes ago, ComradeTsushima said:

've been wondering if maybe support will exchange it for a T6 premium container, I'd love to roll for literally any other T6 premium.

then you'll just roll Ark Royal in that crate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles
1 minute ago, tfcas119 said:

then you'll just roll Ark Royal in that crate.

Probably but if I roll it a second time I'll just accept that it's fate and live with it. I doubt they'll be so generous though, I'm sure all crate rewards are final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
17 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

...log off.

An event that demotivates. Someone is doing something wrong.

Thanks for the 12 paint jobs, ... I guess.

My santa was the worst... but i got what i wanted on Lunar and Air supply.

@theLaalaa to get the best outcome, you should open the maximum number of that crate. In the case x5.

12 minutes ago, ComradeTsushima said:

Could be worse, I opened all 5 Santa crates and got the worst possible result - an Ark Royal.

I've been wondering if maybe support will exchange it for a T6 premium container, I'd love to roll for literally any other T6 premium.

You complain because of Ark? It is the best T6 CV...

9 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

then you'll just roll Ark Royal in that crate.

That is an awesome result.

Edited by Felipe_1982
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles
1 minute ago, Felipe_1982 said:

You complain because of Ark? It is the best T6 CV...

I don't consider CVs, especially Ark Royal, to be fair play. Until they balance them (lol) I'll be refraining from playing CVs as a whole. I haven't touched my Saipan in months because I finally decided it just wasn't decent to ruin matches for people as an untouchable skygod.

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218
[OBS]
Members
354 posts
1,080 battles
3 minutes ago, ComradeTsushima said:

I don't consider CVs, especially Ark Royal, to be fair play. Until they balance them (lol) I'll be refraining from playing CVs as a whole. I haven't touched my Saipan in months because I finally decided it just wasn't decent to ruin matches for people as an untouchable skygod.

please let me know what skygod you are playing. i love cvs but i keep getting all my planes shot down with nothing to fly. how do i get skygod cv???

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
1 hour ago, ComradeTsushima said:

I don't consider CVs, especially Ark Royal, to be fair play. Until they balance them (lol) I'll be refraining from playing CVs as a whole. I haven't touched my Saipan in months because I finally decided it just wasn't decent to ruin matches for people as an untouchable skygod.

Enterprise is OP, CVS dont.

I dare you make the same amount of matchs with CVs over 130k damage like BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×