You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yesman1337

Roma Non-Operational Secondary Batteries

3 comments in this topic

[EQV]
Members
215 posts
1,546 battles

There are what looks to be around 4x1 100mm-120mm guns on the Roma that seem to be there just for show I checked in the port and they do not show up as a secondary or an AA mount is this a bug or some other weird reason they are not operational.

[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
9,099 posts
7,995 battles

They were only on the ships to fire starshells for night battles, as the 90mm guns wouldn't fire sufficiently large star shells while the 152mm guns were deemed too important to fire such a shell.

I'd be surprised if they carried anything except a few star shells for those guns on board.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,113 posts
2,150 battles
22 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

They were only on the ships to fire starshells for night battles, as the 90mm guns wouldn't fire sufficiently large star shells while the 152mm guns were deemed too important to fire such a shell.

I'd be surprised if they carried anything except a few star shells for those guns on board.

Well firing a star shell into a couple of open aa gun mounts will result in a toasty end for those gun crews- make them special secondaries?

4.6 km range , limited ammo, 40% fire chance and double chance to kill aa mounts

Edited by Boomer625
  • Haha 1