Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

My DEATH NOTICE V2.0 (updated)

5 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

So.... look at the link in my signature to see my real life death notice...

Then read on....

I started feeling well enough to start playing WoWs again and purchased premium time... I have about a week to go BUT... its wasted money... I have had to again stop playing....

I spent from Thursday to just now (Sunday, Dutch time) in hospital... I had a fever, the 2nd Chemo took a VERY heavy toll on my health! I also have a few Chemo related bacterial infections to sort out... AS SUCH... my THIRD Chemo is CANCELLED till my health improves... I cannot stress enough how serious this was...  it was THAT close...

I have to SERIOUSLY rest up for the next week... there will be no going out without a mask on... NOT that I'm up to going out, but they do want to check my blood again next week. I must also LEARN TO EAT SOLID FOOD AGAIN... my health was such that all desire to eat was non existent... and these ready made drinks full of healthy crap made me vomit too much... I must also learn to sleep again... I lost all desire to sleep as well (probably due to the fever)...

OK, I may as well admit it... in for a penny, in for a pound. I had been begging them to admit me to Hospital since last Monday... by the time they understood the seriousness of the condition (Thursday) I was a day away from DYING from the toxic nature of the Chemo drugs... my Oncologist (today) said it was amazing, I had NO side effects from the 1st Chemo, but the 2nd one... WOW .... "Its like you had 20 Chemo treatments in one...".... so many side effects and problems... they will listen to me in future....  from the moment I was admitted, I was on an IV drip for fluids to keep me hydrated... faster admission of antibiotics and fever fighting meds... I was only taken off that this morning... I got very little sleep because they were taking blood samples every hour... and checking my vitals...

@ArtyAardvark .... run the clan from now as your own... If I can (ever) play again, I will... but for now... I won't.

Edited by kiwi1960
  • Sad 4

[HELLS]
Members
2,845 posts
31,509 battles

Look after yourself first. At age 73 I know where you are. Good health is everything at any age. As the French like to say ''Merde!'' Hope to see you on the seas again!

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,071 posts
19,189 battles

If you live in a state with medical marijuana you can try edibles for your nausea and poor appetite.  It will definitely help you get a good nights sleep. I don't believe that RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) cures cancer but I do believe that it helps with chemo and radiation symptoms. Get well matey.

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
16 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

If you live in a state with medical marijuana you can try edibles for your nausea and poor appetite.  It will definitely help you get a good nights sleep. I don't believe that RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) cures cancer but I do believe that it helps with chemo and radiation symptoms. Get well matey.

Tried it (its legal here) but not working for me...

[SRM]
Members
344 posts
19,851 battles

Thank you for sharing Kiwi  You will be in my thoughts  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this