You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
brewakeg

Kraken...........in a Benson DD ???!

7 comments in this topic

Members
346 posts
11,205 battles

Was just going out for a little morning game......

Finished off all 4 of red team's DDs, plus a cruiser.    The last DD for the Kraken in spectacular fashion!     

Next time someone says we shouldn't have games like Torpedo Beats, Halloween games, Savage Battles, ...   - that is where I got my mad torpedo skills....  note the switch from guns to torps at the end.

70 second video.     Keep on sailing!

WOW_BensonAug5_2020_RandomWFlags_sunk5w4DDs_65Kdam_578Kcred_DevS_FirstB_Krak_FleshW_summary.afphoto

• Cool 4

Members
403 posts
2,069 battles

Great Job. I got a Kraken in my Fubuki today. 103,000 damage and 9 torp hits. Keep up the Smooshing!

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
Members
0 posts

That does not look like any map Ive been in, must be either a test or research server.

ANYWAY, well done. Benson is not necessarily a ship to be collecting Krakens. I don't mind if I never got one myself but there were a few moments the clock ran out before I was able to complete the 5th kill. Close dont count

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
14,223 posts
6 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

That does not look like any map Ive been in

Pretty sure that is Trap.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,685 battles
29 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

That does not look like any map Ive been in, must be either a test or research server.

21 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Pretty sure that is Trap.

Definitely Trap...

3 hours ago, brewakeg said:

Was just going out for a little morning game......

Finished off all 4 of red team's DDs, plus a cruiser.    The last DD for the Kraken in spectacular fashion!     

Next time someone says we shouldn't have games like Torpedo Beats, Halloween games, Savage Battles, ...   - that is where I got my mad torpedo skills....  note the switch from guns to torps at the end.

70 second video.     Keep on sailing!

WOW_BensonAug5_2020_RandomWFlags_sunk5w4DDs_65Kdam_578Kcred_DevS_FirstB_Krak_FleshW_summary.afphoto

Nice job OP :-)

• Cool 1

[WOLFH]
Members
1,267 posts

Well done!

Good gunnery and a gutsy move on the Kidd.  It's tough to get a Kraken in a DD by killing four other DDs and a crusier.

• Cool 1