Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panama_Z28

deleted

10 comments in this topic

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
13 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

everyone is up in arms about the summer sales event/ gambling event

it is what it is, not to happy with it, cant even get passed the 12 achievement part to at least try with a free santa crate

if i could and it turned out well opening the  crate i would possibly buy more tokens for another crate

see how that works wargammer ?

with that being said, to make it better for the base and forum community, we should ask for free comm respec

2 or 3 days only, last time ever, make everyone happy

thoughts ? or is it still the hard  NO answer we seem to get when this subject comes up

this message will self destruct in 5 hours

Farms the achievements at t5 seal clubbing, ranked sprint, or operations

• Cool 1

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles

Everyone?!?!?!  

Line 1 already seeing errors with your post.  Please don't include those, who wish not to be included in your post.

• Cool 2

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
  1. To be technical, its not gambling, it's a blind sale (as many others have pointed out)
  2. 12 achievements in 5 days.  This may (or may not) be achievable, up to the individual players if this + 80K spotting damage is worth the effort for the 9 tokens
  3. Comm respec?  Comm is generally short for communication(s).  I suspect you mean Commander (Cmdr).  When trying to pass on a POV it pays to use the correct terminology to prevent confusion.  
  4. What do any of my ship Cmdr's have to do with this event?  I fail to see your logic on this (respec).

As others have said, if you don't like this event, vote with your wallet.  IMHO - I'm glad WG did something.  There's a 'something' happening this week, which in turn means 'something' may occur next week and the week after that.  Events like this keep the game dynamic and prevent WOWS from going stagnant.

• Cool 2

[TAZ]
Members
919 posts

Looks like a BIG rip-off; which is typical of WG.  First how in the hell are you ever going to get the required amount of token to buy/exchange summer token for any crate especially the ones he require in excess of 100 tokens.  Second, I am certain you get the junk on th list rather than the ships.  Tried it with the Pan Asian containers 

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
1 hour ago, Nutaz said:

Looks like a BIG rip-off; which is typical of WG.  First how in the hell are you ever going to get the required amount of token to buy/exchange summer token for any crate especially the ones he require in excess of 100 tokens.  Second, I am certain you get the junk on th list rather than the ships.  Tried it with the Pan Asian containers 

Every day 2 bundles go up for sale on the website (50 tokens and 10 tokens) not counting the other bundles.

1. That's 420 Summer tokens over 7 days.  There are also 15 free Summer tokens ones up for grabs 

2. The Lunar NY containers are not the best buy, and this (IMHO is why):

More options for unwated stuff to drop (as follows)

1. Ships
  2. 750 gold
  3. 12x Camo
  4. 6x Camo
  5. 3x Camo
  6. 8 days prem
  7. 20K FXP

As 7 items are listed and without even knowing the probability of knowing ship drop % I can predict you're going to get a camo as 3/7 items are camo (almost 50% chance).  The Santa Big Gift (for the same price) has 6 different items to drop and they are all better.

1. Ships
  2. 1000 gold
  3. 7500 coal
  4. 12x Camo
  5. 15x Special flags
  6. 90 days prem

As this is a blind sale, you really should want any item in the container to get value, otherwise this will cause resentment and some people may feel that WG cheated them.

• Cool 2

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
56 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

kick rocks dude and i dont care what you test

wargammer has you in their pocket allready

test?  eh?  

Oh you're calling me out on my Beta testing tag?  Lol - I got that years ago.  You really shouldn't judge people for previous crimes.

I'm not sure if what you wrote counts as a personal attack (or not).  Thou I suspect if WG removes your post you'll have another theory about that as well.

• Cool 2

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
2 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

could care less snowflake

But you replied to my post.  That implies you do care.  

Thank you for caring  :)  

:cap_like:

• Haha 3

Sign in to follow this