Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Sometimes they are pretty super after all

13 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,766 posts
21,666 battles

kYnE8yj.jpg

oUs3cJt.gif

Edited by Lert
  • Cool 5
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,362 posts
10,521 battles

tenor.gif?itemid=17551257

Edited by JCC45

[BEA5T]
Members
5,282 posts
23,920 battles

Well done !  Buy a lottery ticket !!!!

Almost three years in this game and I've never seen greater than 7 days of PT or ships in a SC...........  Just flags I'll never use.  7 SC this year:  flags, camo, some coal and 7 days of PT.....  Less last year and the half a year before: just flags.

[RLGN]
Members
16,178 posts
28,072 battles

lol

Nice Lert.

Thought is was the usual; maybe 5 or 10 days, then zoomed in...

30! :cap_fainting:

Nice x2.

[SCOM]
Members
283 posts
10,128 battles
1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

Well done !  Buy a lottery ticket !!!!

Almost three years in this game and I've never seen greater than 7 days of PT or ships in a SC...........  Just flags I'll never use.  7 SC this year:  flags, camo, some coal and 7 days of PT.....  Less last year and the half a year before: just flags.

Super containers have a sick sense of humor.  A couple years ago I sold a Krispy Kreme I never played.  About a week later I got a SC. 

What would you guess I got?

A Krispy Kreme...

[WOLFD]
Members
102 posts
7,267 battles
7 minutes ago, Wanturskul said:

Super containers have a sick sense of humor.  A couple years ago I sold a Krispy Kreme I never played.  About a week later I got a SC. 

A Krispy Kreme...

I had that exact thing happen to me except it was a Christmas crate. Got all excited when it played that cool sound that tells you that you got a ship, only to get the dreaded Krispy Kreme back. It's a hard way to learn the lesson about never selling a premium. That Albatross now sits rusting away in my port as insurance against it ever happening again.

[BEA5T]
Members
5,282 posts
23,920 battles
9 minutes ago, Wanturskul said:

A Krispy Kreme...

Where the tin foil when you need it !!!  I had a similar experience when our clan was on Discord one night complaining about super containers.......  I said that the way my luck goes, I'd get a 100 ramming flags.......  And, later that week.............a 100 ramming flags in a SC.......  From my lips to the Schwartz's ear............

[REKTD]
Members
638 posts
11,254 battles

15k Coal yesterday. I’ve gotten free xp, and vacant ship slots (1) before. Absolutely never gotten a ship, I think one time I did get 250 doubloons. Just another container in my experience. Not complaining though. I take anything I can get.

Sign in to follow this