Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mozoilla02

ON THE LAST BLACK FRIDAY 2018 CONTAINER THANK YOU WARGAMMING

8 comments in this topic

[D-DAY]
Members
6,973 posts

I truly congratulate you on your luck. 

But please, it is like a fairground game, you paid your money and the odds were that you weren't going to win - but you did! :cap_like: Congrats!

Of course you're on a high, but remember, WG allowed you to buy a lottery ticket - they didn't donate a kidney!

• Meh 1

[WOLFG]
Members
698 posts
14,856 battles
2 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

But please, it is like a fairground game, you paid your money and the odds were that you weren't going to win - but you did!

You will win, no matter what. Might not be a ship or a ship that you want, but you're still gonna "win" something. So it's actually a 100% chance of "winning" something from every crate.

• Cool 1

[D-DAY]
Members
6,973 posts
54 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

You will win, no matter what. Might not be a ship or a ship that you want, but you're still gonna "win" something. So it's actually a 100% chance of "winning" something from every crate.

I understand the attempt at logic, and applaud you for it - but...

When you play the fairground game you want to win the big prize, not something from the 'bargain prize' bucket. In fact, if you were asked to pay money for something straight out of the bargain prize bucket you would probably say no. Why?

Because the 'win' is only achieved with the bigger prize, getting more than the value you paid out - if the other stuff is of no greater value than the price of the ticket (or in this case the crate) you bought, then your 'you're still gonna win something' statement is incorrect. You didn't win, you just made a purchase. :Smile_teethhappy:

But please, ride that Stockholm Syndrome train all the way to the 'When I buy a crate I win whatever I get' station. :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by _WaveRider_

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
8 hours ago, mozoilla02 said:

Screenshot (15).pngTHIS IS WHAT I WANTED

it should be good to play swapping massa and massa b.

maybe i will try it, as i got enterprise.

[WOLFG]
Members
698 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, _WaveRider_ said:

But please, ride that Stockholm Syndrome train all the way to the 'When I buy a crate I win whatever I get' station. :Smile_facepalm:

And I shall, lol.  And thank you for noticing.  Been waiting for people to notice I am being held hostage by WG, and they are brainwashing me.

[D-DAY]
Members
6,973 posts
15 minutes ago, Colonel_Potter said:

And I shall, lol.  And thank you for noticing.  Been waiting for people to notice I am being held hostage by WG, and they are brainwashing me.

Being held hostage! :Smile_amazed:

Don't think I mentioned that at all? Are you getting the Stockholm Incident mixed up with the syndrome? The syndrome is the frame of mind or a way of thinking.

You know, like paying for a crate, getting things of a low value out of the crate - and then thinking you're still a winner! :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this