Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[MAP]
Members
25 posts
7,286 battles

Im getting perma stuck on islands like every other day. And theirs no way to get off them. Most of the time im not even touching land im stuck on underwater rocks i cant see. Fix it already WG. 

[WOLFG]
Members
33,671 posts
10,453 battles

Yeah, they really should make underwater depth consistent with the coastline, as well as do something about being "permastuck", whether it be to get rid of spots where you can "swing in" and not be able to go forward or back, or simply kick you sideways 50m, once you've been in contact with an island for a set period of time.

[X-PN]
Members
1,777 posts
12,871 battles
6 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Yeah, they really should make underwater depth consistent with the coastline, as well as do something about being "permastuck", whether it be to get rid of spots where you can "swing in" and not be able to go forward or back, or simply kick you sideways 50m, once you've been in contact with an island for a set period of time.

It  used to be worse.  Sometime in the last year they made a change where you're ship would get a bigger "bump" off of rocks and that helped.  However, I've had it happen every now and then where an unseen rock makes it very difficult to unstick. 

[WOLFG]
Members
33,671 posts
10,453 battles
2 minutes ago, YouSatInGum said:

It  used to be worse.  Sometime in the last year they made a change where you're ship would get a bigger "bump" off of rocks and that helped. 

Ah ok, didn't know that, but I have noticed a difference.

My biggest pet peeve is, (and I realise it's my fault lol) turning too late, and basically drifting sideways into a little bay, that just happens to be 2m bigger than your ship, and you either can't get out, or it takes half a match's worth of back-and-forth to get clear.

Sign in to follow this