You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1Sherman

I know it's seal-clubbing, but I still had fun.

14 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,679 posts
3,338 battles

The Summer Sale got me in a bit of a mood for expanding my collection of ships, so I decided to check one off my list and buy the most famous BB in history. I usually have good first games in my ships, but I'd never have thought it'd end up being THIS good.

shot-20_08.21_19_45.42-0998.thumb.jpg.95b59be5cf226ca153f64d8f2663e897.jpg

What surprised me the most was how well her guns behaved (most of the time). I was expecting my shells to not even land in the same postal code as where I aimed them, but for the most part they did as they were told, especially against the enemy Charleston and St. Louis. I know I should feel guilty for this, but on the other hand I got a Kraken sooooo... :cap_win:

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,323 posts
14,923 battles

I don't see dropping into the low tiers as bad unless you live there. I pretty much live in tier 5 - 7

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,352 posts
6,944 battles

Get yourself Konig Albert and throw a secondary CO in there.

Kaiser's pirate ship!!!!!

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,323 posts
14,923 battles
18 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

The Emden has been called the Kaiser's pirate ship.

[WPORT]
Members
9,779 posts
14,310 battles

"I'm not seal-clubbing!  I'm training my  low-tier Commander!"  :cap_haloween:

That's my excuse.
Also, I enjoy playing low-tiers, just for the fun of it.
Sometimes I get burned-out on the latest set of event directives and daily grind.  It's fun to sail my low-tier 'botes and knock the daily win-bonuses off of their hulls as though I were in a "snowflake" event.  :-)

[SALVO]
Members
8,175 posts
6,059 battles

Really, it isn't seal clubbing anymore... Now it is just bot paddling. No more seal squeals to enjoy, you hunted them all to extintion... Shame on you

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
6,679 posts
3,338 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

Really, it isn't seal clubbing anymore... Now it is just bot paddling. No more seal squeals to enjoy, you hunted them all to extintion... Shame on you

I dunno. At least four of the guys I killed were real people. 

[SALVO]
Members
8,175 posts
6,059 battles
1 minute ago, 1Sherman said:

I dunno. At least four of the guys I killed were real people. 

Did they squeal? :Smile_trollface:

Members
1,008 posts
6,589 battles
1 hour ago, Dr_Venture said:

I have Konig Albert with an AFT captain, but the problem is that her secondaries are not accurate, and the accuracy cannot be improved by the MFCSA captain skill like Tier 7+ ships. That said, against big targets like a battleship, the secondaries are satisfying.

2.thumb.png.cdc08b3d0f80553eb92ebd36ea060a7d.png

[INTEL]
Members
1,780 posts
16,386 battles
2 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

The Summer Sale got me in a bit of a mood for expanding my collection of ships, so I decided to check one off my list and buy the most famous BB in history. I usually have good first games in my ships, but I'd never have thought it'd end up being THIS good.

shot-20_08.21_19_45.42-0998.thumb.jpg.95b59be5cf226ca153f64d8f2663e897.jpg

What surprised me the most was how well her guns behaved (most of the time). I was expecting my shells to not even land in the same postal code as where I aimed them, but for the most part they did as they were told, especially against the enemy Charleston and St. Louis. I know I should feel guilty for this, but on the other hand I got a Kraken sooooo... :cap_win:

Dread is a good ship. I played it while helping out a friend from the EU server grind up on the NA server. Still tied for most kills in a Dread on the NA server. For a long time it was the most kills globally according to wows-numbers.

Dread1.thumb.PNG.7d211453a5f7751aee3750a3bf76b5d8.PNG

• Cool 1

[CRUEL]
Members
544 posts
10,084 battles

I got one of those steampunk perm camos for the tier 3 Japanese dd. I have fun playing it every now and then. Only thing is it's mostly bots now at night.

Alpha Tester
6,679 posts
3,338 battles
On 8/21/2020 at 9:07 PM, ArIskandir said:

Did they squeal? :Smile_trollface:

If they did, it was drowned out by my gunfire.

• Funny 1

[AOI]
Members
282 posts

I wish more people played tier 3 and 4..I like to spend a little time their playing the ships. It is sad and to a degree worrisome that so few people our playing at tier 3 and 4. I decided to play through all my premium ships last week to credit farm and just have fun..I started with my tier 3 ships and worked my way up and then started all over again..Did this 4 times and earned a lot of credits..I was just taken back by the fact so few people was playing at tier 3 and 4. I did find later in the evening it did pick up a little at those tiers but to only have 10 to 12 people in total at that tier range for most of the day was kind of scary.. I like this game even when I get days I want to uninstall after losing 10 games in a row.  Should I be worried that WOW is not generating enough new player to survive in the future.. Let me know what you think...