Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

You should seriously give us a Creator code we use when we buy things because of a wow creator...

3 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
354 posts
1,080 battles

because this game was so far off my radar. that my radar needed a radar to find my radar.....BUT  being a huge fan of @TheMightyJingles , he just kept putting up those wow vids and i thought...you know ill give this game a second chance....and  many many dollars thrown at lots of  pixel botes later....seriously 90 percent of everything i have spent on this game is solely due to jingles and his vids. i never would have touched this game without his content. he should get a cut!! Is it just me or do any youtubers/twitchers draw you back to the game and  you end up spening moneyz.....wouldn't you love to be able to put in their creator code in every time you buy something and  give them a little slice of the action.....i would. to be honest, if i knew jingles was getting a little slice, id probably spend more then i do.....

• Boring 1

[SOFOP]
Members
2,484 posts
15,373 battles

Hopefully you use an invite code from him so he gets points.  You'd have to start a new account for that though, cause you can't recruit people who have been playing previously I dont think.

[NFFS]
Members
259 posts
7,921 battles
36 minutes ago, Mothermoy said:

Is it just me or do any youtubers/twitchers draw you back to the game and  you end up spening moneyz.

Yup!  That is a big draw.  I have been watching Jingles for years.  Good luck!

Sign in to follow this