Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CptRemy

Battle flags/emblems

3 comments in this topic

[FTY]
Members
208 posts
8,005 battles

You know how WoT (I know, I know, its about the only thing I enjoyed from WoT) has the barrel marks for tanks. why not have battle flags for ships that you excel in like a Battle ‘E’ flag or have an E painted on the superstructure? Or  if you have sunk a certain amount of ships from x nation, have it painted on the superstructure like they did on the subs.

Something to show your pride when you take your favorite ship into battle. Doesn’t have to be much, but I think it would be nice.

I know when I did my tour in the military, when you discussed warships, one of the things you talked about was the battle E flag, and as a crew on the ship/sub, you were always proud to display your battle readiness achievements.

• Cool 1

Members
10 posts
229 battles
1 hour ago, CptRemy said:

You know how WoT (I know, I know, its about the only thing I enjoyed from WoT) has the barrel marks for tanks. why not have battle flags for ships that you excel in like a Battle ‘E’ flag or have an E painted on the superstructure? Or  if you have sunk a certain amount of ships from x nation, have it painted on the superstructure like they did on the subs.

Something to show your pride when you take your favorite ship into battle. Doesn’t have to be much, but I think it would be nice.

I know when I did my tour in the military, when you discussed warships, one of the things you talked about was the battle E flag, and as a crew on the ship/sub, you were always proud to display your battle readiness achievements.

Look at your clan port. I believe there is a place where clan achievements are located. Perhaps the individual ones could be collected too . Your idea seems great. I remember from old war movies, the same idea was used in the planes.

• Cool 1

[GGWP]
Members
7,582 posts
17,928 battles

3 marking ships would be awesome and would bring back a bunch of high level players to the game. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this