You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

PSA about posting PSAs or DB information.

9 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,672 battles

Aloha,

I do really appreciate when the community is trying to help get more information out, but if you do, PLEASE try to look and see if someone else or if I HAVEN'T posted about it already on the forums.

This is more in reference to the DB posts mostly. I do surf the ENTIRE forum for feedback about information etc... but the more place that it is posted, the harder and longer this takes and TBH the easier your feedback might be missed so case in point.

If you post about a DB post please link this section: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/303-developers-corner

-Hapa

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
7,359 posts

@Hapa_Fodder

I understand the idea is to consolidate the feedback so its easier for the WG staff to find it.  The problem is the forum members clearly want to have these discussions in the general section where they are most visible.  Maybe these dev blog posts could be first posted here in the general section, then immediately moved to the developers corner.  That would leave a "topic moved" link here in the general section.  Maybe it would be possible to pin that link so the members can easily find it here but the discussion is still going on over in the dev corner. 

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles

This forum, and WG feedback to us, the loyal customers, is really improving a LOT lately!! They included a live link, didn't even label it the circular file, and there was no canned response!!

[FORM]
Members
2,387 posts
13,548 battles
6 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

I do really appreciate when the community is trying to help get more information out, but if you do, PLEASE try to look and see if someone else or if I HAVEN'T posted about it already on the forums.

Totally understood, in by gone days we'd have to scour the internet for random drops of info from WG who would put it out in every little corner without ever anything official or organized. But now... we have you ;)

Members
4,682 posts
45,595 battles

This makes great sense. If you keep threads simple and not spinning off somewhere, feedback is easier to read.

Let's help WGNA do this. I would like to think we will save them from ruining their eyes and sleep.

They are only human.

[ROTTN]
Members
35 posts
16,406 battles

Just lately, I have been trying to make myself more familiar with the forums and various subject matter and I came across this thread.

So, to be clear, what exactly are you talking about here? Is this a gaming code of some sort or what? Please clarify because I'm totally confused...

What is PSA and DB?

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,672 battles
3 hours ago, k_c53 said:

Just lately, I have been trying to make myself more familiar with the forums and various subject matter and I came across this thread.

So, to be clear, what exactly are you talking about here? Is this a gaming code of some sort or what? Please clarify because I'm totally confused...

What is PSA and DB?

PSA as known by most people, is a Public Service Announcement. 

In the case of this post, when someone is posting information say a DB or Developer Blog or article from the portal.

-Hapa

Members
1,622 posts
12,364 battles

....Yah I have a question that's been tackled in another thread for sure...what does "Hapa" mean?