Sign in to follow this  
Timo_Greenwold

What I hate, low battle count, players at high tiers

3 comments in this topic

[-BTP-]
Members
384 posts
12,860 battles

These low battle count players, at too high of a tier. I had Yamato player, with 1273 battles expecting me to be his personal spotter.  I had a T5 BB player with 370 battles, wanting me to give him smoke. I was in a Vasteras. I told him after battle, to study the different ship types.

• Boring 3
  • Meh 3

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
7 hours ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

These low battle count players, at too high of a tier. I had Yamato player, with 1273 battles expecting me to be his personal spotter.  I had a T5 BB player with 370 battles, wanting me to give him smoke. I was in a Vasteras. I told him after battle, to study the different ship types.

Don't forget, some players haven't ground through all the tech tree lines and may not be familiar with all the unique quirks of them. 

The more lines that are added to the game, the more difficult it is becoming to remember everything.  Cut the guy a bit of slack.

1 hour ago, Gramzon_the_Dragon said:

Neither of those values are anywhere near low battle counts for those tiers.

No, not at all.

Personally, I don't pay much attention to battle counts, as it is by no means a determining factor of player skill.

There are players with 10k battles who are below-average in performance, while others who have 1k battles and are excellent players.

Sign in to follow this