You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
6Xero9

Can we get a GZ buff, please?

22 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
4,021 posts
1,021 battles

I mean, it's kinda needed at this point since it seems to get shafted every time a patch comes around that even touches CVs... Maybe it could get better secondary range? Or a better concealment. Or even more wild, DBs that are actually consistently useful...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
1,221 posts
5,370 battles

Am easy fix could just to increase the planes in the attack and DB squad by one so we have 3 flights of 3 planes instead of 4 flights of 2

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

Members
599 posts
17,631 battles

Yeah, the rocket reticle change had a bigger impact than I anticipated. I get more avg damage in my Weser. 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,818 battles
1 hour ago, 6Xero9 said:

I mean, it's kinda needed at this point since it seems to get shafted every time a patch comes around that even touches CVs... Maybe it could get better secondary range? Or a better concealment. Or even more wild, DBs that are actually consistently useful...

Right after they nerf her secondaries.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,352 posts
6,944 battles

The rocket change was a huge nurf to the planes. 

[SPTR]
Members
4,021 posts
1,021 battles
43 minutes ago, Umikami said:

So even though everything but the accuracy on GZ's secondaries is heavily lacking, it needs a nerf before anything gets buffed? Go play a game using ONLY it's DBs, let me know how well that works out for you. 

Wait, have you even used GZ? Or did you only see a youtube video Jingles posted of someone getting 300k damage with only secondaries while having an almost constant smoke screen to hide in? If you did see that video, do recall how after it was noticed for a second, it ate quite a hefty bit of damage...

Members
836 posts
5,479 battles

Honestly just shrink it's dive bomb reticle to be like Erich Lowenhardts, and that would be a major improvement. Or just give it high altitude bombers. 

[SPTR]
Members
4,021 posts
1,021 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Orrin said:

Honestly just shrink it's dive bomb reticle to be like Erich Lowenhardts, and that would be a major improvement. Or just give it high altitude bombers. 

Stukas for GZ, like it originally had...

Members
836 posts
5,479 battles
5 minutes ago, 6Xero9 said:

Stukas for GZ, like it originally had...

Yes! The current GZ's bombers are now on the Richtofen, so give the GZ some buffed/later varients of Stukas! Would be glorious! 

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

no need for stukas,they are perfect for erich,perfect tier/time. GZ benefits a lot with the speed(even if WG nerfed it),but her DBs are the worst dbs i have ever seen,the rng is a disaster for 2 planes.

Members
599 posts
17,631 battles
27 minutes ago, Sir_Orrin said:

Probably not enough of an improvement. Even the Lowenhardt bombers deal more damage (once you include fires).

And the high altitude bombers would just mean eating more AA.

Edited by Telastyn

[WKY04]
Members
4,047 posts
25,721 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

The range was already nerfed once, wasnt it? 

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
1 minute ago, Pugilistic said:

range must be nerfed enough that DDs don't get hit by it.

Members
599 posts
17,631 battles
1 minute ago, Pugilistic said:

No, secondary range is probably the only thing that hasn’t been nerfed. And I suppose the damage was buffed a bit (via penetration improvement for all KM small guns).

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,315 posts
6,776 battles
4 hours ago, 6Xero9 said:

Completely agree. And buff all CVs, particularly rocket bombers.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,818 battles
1 minute ago, GetSchwifty01 said:

You spelled 'buff' wrong

No I didn't, you just read it wrong.

Members
1,226 posts
5,930 battles
4 hours ago, PotatoMD said:

Am easy fix could just to increase the planes in the attack and DB squad by one so we have 3 flights of 3 planes instead of 4 flights of 2

Yeah, this would really be the easiest way to go about it. Her damage potential barely increases but her consistency drastically does leading to her being much better feeling to play. It's just a little tweak but it would be a massive quality of life improvement.