You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SYST3M_OVERIDE

Missouri Credit Earning Potential

13 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
8,067 battles

Out of pure curiosity is Missouri still the credit earning monster she was back then or has the baton been passed to one of the newer T9/T10 ships?

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
2,097 posts
28,324 battles
5 minutes ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Out of pure curiosity is Missouri still the credit earning monster she was back then or has the baton been passed to one of the newer T9/T10 ships?

It sure looks like the Mighty Mo is still the best credit earner.

[YORHA]
Members
5,255 posts
10,426 battles

Still the best?  Yes.

As good as she was on release?  Opinions vary.

[--V--]
Members
1,468 posts
13,809 battles

I don't think anything has changed regarding her earning algorithms.   However, with game meta changes since her initial release, blow outs etc.,,,, I'm not sure if it is as consistent as before.  Not sure,,, maybe statistically it is.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,727 posts
4,263 battles

Yes, she still earns as much as she did originally.

There are more options for credit earning now, so the gap is smaller now. But MO is still hands down the best way to earn money in the game, by a significant margin.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,020 posts
20,689 battles
7 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

by a significant margin.

By not nearly as significant a margin as people like to proclaim.

• Meh 2

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,727 posts
4,263 battles
33 minutes ago, Lert said:

By not nearly as significant a margin as people like to proclaim.

True. A T8 with the right flags and camo can print a lot of money now. MO is ahead for sure, but it's by no means double the next competitor. From what I see it seems a well set up MO earns 100K to 200K more on average than a T8 with a good credit build.

[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,930 battles

Still the best money maker. And from the experience WG made with her, there will be no other ship with such a high multiplier baked in. 

EZ to make 200k after maintance with a bad game and without flags and premium. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,020 posts
20,689 battles
Just now, AJTP89 said:

True. A T8 with the right flags and camo can print a lot of money now. MO is ahead for sure, but it's by no means double the next competitor. From what I see it seems a well set up MO earns 100K to 200K more on average than a T8 with a good credit build.

Give or take, yes. I think Mo earns about 10% more than other T9 battleship prems like Jean Bart and Musashi. T8s with Kobayashi camouflage are up there too,

[PVE]
Members
13,168 posts
27,586 battles
1 hour ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Absolutely. Can even break 1 Million in Co-op.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,974 posts
48,241 battles

Until about a  month ago, I was tracking my xp/credit earnings in T9/10 premium/special ships in a spreadsheet (co-op battles, standard account only.  no signals.  stock camo.  wins only).

The ships that has an average net credit income that was more than Missouri were Benham, Black, Friesland, and Jean Bart.  Of these 4, Jean Bart had the lowest average net credit income, then Friesland, then Black, with Benham being the top earner.  Jean Bart's average net credit income was only four thousand credits ahead of Missouri, so its possible that with more battles logged, it could be lower than Missouri.  This would leave the 3 DDs to be the only ships to earn more than Missouri.

The ships that has an average net credit income that was less  than Missouri were Kronstadt, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Yoshino, Moskva, Salem, Smolensk, Georgia, Musashi, and Thunderer.

I got Agir and Pommern after I had stopped the tracking so nothing definitive about them although I would expect them to be lower than Missouri.

Included a screen in Spoiler below for exact details/stats.

Spoiler
    Benham       Black       Friesland       Kronstadt       Alaska       Puerto Rico       Yoshino       Moskva       Salem       Smolensk       Georgia       Missouri       Jean Bart       Musashi       Thunderer    

Average   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits   Base XP Gross Credits Net Credits
    476 119,216 83,946   475 117,284 80,013   450 112,770 79,212   440 110,452 66,158   433 104,590 61,246   445 83,625 39,784   469 89,364 35,410   419 77,332 47,693   475 89,818 55,903   519 99,503 67,239   442 109,190 60,368   473 122,583 73,762   495 119,293 77,277   454 110,958 49,904   542 101,069 37,710

[DOG]
Members
720 posts
13,002 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Give or take, yes. I think Mo earns about 10% more than other T9 battleship prems like Jean Bart and Musashi. T8s with Kobayashi camouflage are up there too,

The quantification of the built-in credit earning bonus for MO has come up in the past.  I had asked on the forums and @LittleWhiteMouse responded to my question that it has not been quantified (but if I was interested enough I could keep careful track of statistics/game results details and probably be able to take a guess at it).  It would be nice to have these kinds of secret bonuses made known.  However, the fact that there's an additional bonus not tied to flags or ship camouflage is just that - nice to have.  It still comes down to doing well in a game to be able to earn credits. I've had games in my MO where I didn't earn near as much as from games on other ships.  While MO is good for getting credits, it's not a guarantee to get credits. For that, you'd have to go to the premium shop and just buy them.