You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PyroSpear

Map detail

4 comments in this topic

[M-M]
Members
1 post
761 battles

It would be cool if we could get maps that had different environmental events. IE a map with a volcano that would eventually erupt causing an ash storm (Similar to Cyclone but ash instead of rain and rumbles instead of thunder) and maybe have little bits of debris fall from the sky around the players to make it feel more realistic, Little details like that would make repeat maps less boring to play. 

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,178 posts
28,072 battles
3 hours ago, PyroSpear said:

It would be cool if we could get maps that had different environmental events. IE a map with a volcano that would eventually erupt causing an ash storm (Similar to Cyclone but ash instead of rain and rumbles instead of thunder) and maybe have little bits of debris fall from the sky around the players to make it feel more realistic, Little details like that would make repeat maps less boring to play. 

I originally thought Hotspot was supposed to have an erupting volcano. Don’t know if it just got canceled, like the waterfalls on Estuary, or I just misunderstood something.

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
7 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I originally thought Hotspot was supposed to have an erupting volcano. Don’t know if it just got canceled, like the waterfalls on Estuary, or I just misunderstood something.

I wouldnt be hard to slow down the model gif of the water falls from Fjords or Estuary, turn them lava coloured and make them glow.