You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
01Haiku

Clan battles before Account Level 15?

5 comments in this topic

[5D4]
Members
36 posts
7,538 battles

Has the requirement to reach Account Level 15 before joining clan battles been deprecated?  I'm asking because I have a new account on the EU server and I've been able to join clan battles without reaching even Account Level 14.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,342 posts

I don't know answer to that specifically that requires me to open the game and take a look at the levels screen inside your profile tab at port.

However Clan Battles can be a challenge getting 7 organized to do it. It was like about 6 weeks between yesterday's and the one before it in ours. We are improving on that.

[SCCC]
[SCCC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
256 posts
10,011 battles

You cannot start a clan battle yourself, but you can be invited to a clan division to do them in as long as someone else is running it that does have access to them.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,284 posts
4,773 battles

Likewise with joining a clan, IIRC.  You can't solicit a clan, but you can be invited to join one at any time.

Which sounds kinds strange against newbie training clans, so maybe it's no longer true.  I'll ask.

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,342 posts

I founded my clan, however my commander is the boss of the outfit. Im just a regular clan member when the previous account went away some years ago due to excessive security challenges trying to recover it (Essentially the lack of proof on premium purchase orders... killed it)

With that said, the clan has some people in rank between me and boss that can start a div and invite people from within clan to do a CB. Easy enough, just need 7.

Once in a while we have a player who is a friend from outside the clan or even in another clan, is to join us but the Div leader will be prohibited from starting the Clan Battle due to non Clan Member. If he wanted to change over to join us to play, its a 3 day wait per WG's system. So it's pretty clunky. It is what it is. And the fact that there is a hard rule that 7 clan members must be present (Most of whom have waited a hour or more until 7...) is a barrier to more productive and more clan battles. We had about three in 6 weeks total due to that issue. So... there is a hard loss in unearned battles and rewards through the year as long that policy is intact.

Edited by xHeavy