Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navis_Nobilite

AL Littorio?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
2,731 posts
11,255 battles

She’s a Roma clone. And I mean that literally: if you remove the premium camo, she still has “Roma” printed on the side of the ship.

• Haha 1

[PDCB]
Members
516 posts
9,730 battles

but if you buy the ship, she comes with a 10-point commander, while the Roma comes with a 3-point commander. You should check some videos about the Roma before buying her, Roma has some advantages and also some downgrades.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,779 posts
21,681 battles

It's just a Roma.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
361 posts

Damn. I can't justify spending over $50 on one of the worst battleships in the game, no matter how good it looks.

Edited by danbuter

[LEHR]
Members
45 posts
4,142 battles

If I'd had the Money, I'da Bought it.....      $3.00 More for the 10pt Commander vs a 3pt one....????     I'll spend the $3...

IF the Giulio were available I'd get it instead because my Port only BARELY hits Tier 5 as it is right now, was Barely Tier 4 when I saw the Ship in the First Place....     Yes, I do have several Higher Tier Ships, Gifts from a friend of mine and I can say he's Steered me in a Good Direction with the German Lines too and I'm liking them alot so far....     The Italian Line's were my Choosing and I gotta say I'm liking EVERYTHING after the Tier 3 so far, I'm at the Zara which is so far my Least Favorite of the Line Tier 4 Onward, but it's more the 32knts and me finding a Good Place for it in the Battles....     Less than 100K to go to the Amalfi...

But I will be getting the Roma, I like the Line enough that adding the BB won't Hurt my Feelings at all...    Wallet Yes, Feelings. I think I'll Survive those....

Sign in to follow this