Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VonSchoenvorts

How bad does a team have to be...

16 comments in this topic

Banned
120 posts
11,462 battles

How bad does a team have to be when the only ship that the board leader sunk was one of his own teammates? I just thought that was amusing.

image.thumb.png.2fb3a6f55502e690392a6cda503c5e25.png

• Funny 2
  • Haha 3

[NEMO]
Members
901 posts
3,979 battles

try coop the entire team goes into the corral on out=r side of the islands and doesn't move , abandons ANY team mate that doesn't join the circus and leaves those poor souls to fight the entire enemy team alone

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
565 posts
11,023 battles
44 minutes ago, VonSchoenvorts said:

How bad does a team have to be

Or perhaps that one guy was spamming torpedoes from the rear and everybody on his team had to keep looking back and avoid his torpedoes?

Members
4,700 posts
45,687 battles
2 hours ago, evanr1940 said:

Or perhaps that one guy was spamming torpedoes from the rear and everybody on his team had to keep looking back and avoid his torpedoes?

This is the likely case because I have done that and I had every teammate lose it because for some reason, all of them sailed in the path.

[46856]
Members
2,042 posts

The enemy Mogami was an infiltrator from your side. -  even sunk one for you.

• Haha 1

0 posts
4 hours ago, VonSchoenvorts said:

How bad does a team have to be when the only ship that the board leader sunk was one of his own teammates? I just thought that was amusing.

He took out his competition so he could secure the top spot :Smile_veryhappy:

• Haha 1

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts

Had 7 losses in a row yesterday. Leaderboards looked a lot like this. I was top 3 a few times with 24k damage, at tier 9, dead in 7 mins, match over in 10.

• Sad 1

[WOLFG]
Members
33,679 posts
10,473 battles
13 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

try coop the entire team goes into the corral on out=r side of the islands and doesn't move , abandons ANY team mate that doesn't join the circus and leaves those poor souls to fight the entire enemy team alone

It's Co-op, who cares? You're almost guaranteed a win anyway.

Fighting the entire enemy team alone is how you score lots of damage.

Besides, it depends on the situation. For example, if you only have one DD, you follow him, because that's where the bots will be.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CLUMP]
Members
1,915 posts
2,416 battles
15 hours ago, VonSchoenvorts said:

This is why avoid randoms :Smile_hiding: Here I thought I got bad teams :Smile_popcorn:

[WOLF9]
Members
4,679 posts
17 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

Or your DD punches it for parts unknown, and drags the entire enemy team with him- leaving the rest of you with no targets, and nothing to shoot at.

Extra amusing in standard mode, where you can't even play the caps to earn credits and xp.

Banned
120 posts
11,462 battles
6 hours ago, thebigblue said:

Had 7 losses in a row yesterday. Leaderboards looked a lot like this. I was top 3 a few times with 24k damage, at tier 9, dead in 7 mins, match over in 10.

thebigblueI've had those days.

• Cool 1

[NEMO]
Members
901 posts
3,979 battles
2 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Or your DD punches it for parts unknown, and drags the entire enemy team with him- leaving the rest of you with no targets, and nothing to shoot at.

Extra amusing in standard mode, where you can't even play the caps to earn credits and xp.

Yea like that would ever happen all the time in coop, that is unless the lone destroyer punches it on the side with the coral and the enemy bot team is coming on the other side

[PVE]
Members
565 posts
11,023 battles
2 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Or your DD punches it for parts unknown, and drags the entire enemy team with him\

and then starts yelling for support while sailing away full speed from the rest of the team, and when he gets to the corner and gets killed starts complaining about the lousy team that wouldn't provide support ;)

Edited by evanr1940

Sign in to follow this