Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nergy

Request

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

266
Beta Testers
237 posts
12,285 battles

If by the end of match you still alive and you are on the losing team you should get negative points.

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,261
[EQRN]
Members
2,240 posts
20,520 battles

Top 3 losers should get winning levels of XP, bottom 3 winners should get losing levels of XP :cap_cool: 

Flame away, bottom dwelling deadweight :cap_popcorn:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
247
[-KAK-]
Members
623 posts
13,351 battles

Yeah.... because when your allies suicide at the start of a match and the game ends because your team bottomed out on points, you should totally take the blame. Clearly their suicide was actually a daring push, not just 3-4 morons who go up the channel in two brothers and get farmed by the reds.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,704
[WOLFG]
Members
12,639 posts
11,736 battles
2 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

Yeah.... because when your allies suicide at the start of a match and the game ends because your team bottomed out on points, you should totally take the blame. Clearly their suicide was actually a daring push, not just 3-4 morons who go up the channel in two brothers and get farmed by the reds.

Yeah, getting zero'd out in 6 minutes because the other side of the map all died out and losing XP would lead to some interesting forum threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,074
Members
5,725 posts
11,155 battles

No....  most of the people that are still alive are at least - most of ht etime - trying to play the game correctly by not going all in and seeing how fast you can die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,413
[GGWP]
Members
7,582 posts
17,921 battles
38 minutes ago, Nergy said:

If by the end of match you still alive and you are on the losing team you should get negative points.

I lose very rarely when I am still alive. The longer you stay alive the more likely you are to win, so its kind of a reverse criticism. 90% of the games I stay alive in, I win. So I will always try to stay alive as long as possible. 

image.png.bf769af76ea03e5952d92c814b254a69.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,941
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I lose very rarely when I am still alive. The longer you stay alive the more likely you are to win, so its kind of a reverse criticism. 90% of the games I stay alive in, I win. So I will always try to stay alive as long as possible. 

image.png.bf769af76ea03e5952d92c814b254a69.png

I am not doing as well as you but I think I am doing decent at winning 79% of the matches I am alive in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,830 posts

so.... rather than fight tooth and nail and try for that hard fought last minute victory its better to suicide for the certain loss so you dont lose even more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,941
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
1 minute ago, Dareios said:

so.... rather than fight tooth and nail and try for that hard fought last minute victory its better to suicide for the certain loss so you dont lose even more?

The elitism is strong in the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
247
[-KAK-]
Members
623 posts
13,351 battles
2 hours ago, Dareios said:

so.... rather than fight tooth and nail and try for that hard fought last minute victory its better to suicide for the certain loss so you dont lose even more?

This is exactly why WG made repair costs a flat value, regardless of how much damage you've taken. 

 

Better to fight the battle to the end instead of suiciding to save your XP, or running away to save your credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,674
[CLUMP]
Members
1,892 posts
2,412 battles

So let me get this straight you want to penalize players that don't yolo and die fast :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,281
[SALVO]
Members
8,248 posts
6,105 battles
14 hours ago, Nergy said:

If by the end of match you still alive and you are on the losing team you should get negative points.

As troll bait, it is ok. 

As a serious proposition, it is beyond stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×