You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

899 divisions?

18 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

Thanks. The search here came up with nothing. Then I switched to Goog which did solve the mystery. 

Friends don't let friends drive carriers.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[EQRN]
Members
2,242 posts
20,541 battles
5 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

Just one of the many broken things about CVs, its hard to do anything about it.

CV dying due to perma spotting?! The horror! :cap_look:

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
26,320 posts
30,329 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

Just one of the many broken things about CVs, its hard to do anything about it.

The problem isn't carriers.  It's the game overall spotting mechanic that allows ships OR planes to pass exact targeting data between ships/planes like it was the year 2000, not 1940.  Don't blame carriers for a problem that's just as stupid when ships do the exact same thing.  

[FTY]
Members
208 posts
8,005 battles

What’s funny is you bring in a CV to take out the red CV, so if you’re doing this because you despise CVs, its a bit ironic.

• Cool 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles
2 hours ago, dashtardly said:

Tier 8 CV, Two Tier 9 Mushashi - CV to spot RED CV and Mushashi range  to kill early in the game

Actually you will see 8/9/9 with other combos that are not so good at CV sniping because the worst case is the MM will create a tier 10 match with the tier 8 will see normally.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,453 posts
10,699 battles
1 hour ago, CptRemy said:

What’s funny is you bring in a CV to take out the red CV, so if you’re doing this because you despise CVs, its a bit ironic.

4bko85.jpg

[NES]
Members
256 posts
5,513 battles

Can't this also work with a North Carolina with the plotting room mod? I think that has 30km+ strike range

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,020 posts
7,825 battles
29 minutes ago, jondoom said:

Can't this also work with a North Carolina with the plotting room mod? I think that has 30km+ strike range

T10 armed Musashi overmatches all the T8 CV flight decks.    Smaller weaponry does not penetrate many of them well from that range... A few NC will have no trouble with.. 

Members
951 posts
5 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Gotta ask.

What are they?

Theres a triple division of destroyers thats doing well enough to be banned as EULA violation for griefing on Reddit.. 

Edit:  Found the video

Edited by Farm_Fresh_Eggs
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,926 posts
4,243 battles

When I was gonna rage quit over CVs a couple weeks back, I got several Pms telling me to reconsider and yes, a couple invites to 899. One was a classic: 

"Stop being a :etc_swear: jump in your Musahi I'll get my Zep and lets ruin some games." 

No, I didn't take him up on it....not that I didn't think about it... 

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,605 posts
23,084 battles
3 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Theres a triple division of destroyers thats doing well enough to be banned as greifing on reddit.. 

No that's 888 or AKK, Akizuki, Kidd, Kidd

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

58 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Theres a triple division of destroyers thats doing well enough to be banned as EULA violation for griefing on Reddit.. 

Edit:  Found the video

Slightly off-topic:

Are your chickens free range?

:cap_hmm:

[D33P6]
Members
572 posts
2 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Theres a triple division of destroyers thats doing well enough to be banned as EULA violation for griefing on Reddit.

Wrong.

So long as they don't, "actively promote, discussing and trying to promote or discuss griefing players IN GAME" they're fine.  They didn't get banned for discussing it on Reddit.

I am confident that the reason in the video the player got chat banned was due to typing toxic or inappropriate messages in chat.

They discussed the strategy on this forum and the thread is still up.  It doesn't violate the EULA because they are only discussing strategy and not griefing.

I find it ironic that as much as they hate WG, due to obvious comment in the video, is that they still continue to play the game.  If you really hate something it would be a natural response to distance yourself from it.

Hey, I play CV's and I'm glad to see this.  It means CV's had a counter all along.

Edited by HeadSplit120