Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

We need a tier-4 tech tree league (SEAL League)

11 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
2,039 posts

Incorporate a T4 tech tree  league for young an old. This will intro new players into clan battles and such. Keep all the ships tech tree ships and no premiums.

Make it a monthly event with captains no higher than 10 points.

• Cool 5

Members
52 posts
808 battles
19 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

Incorporate a T4 tech tree  league for young an old. This will intro new players into clan battles and such. Keep all the ships tech tree ships and no premiums.

Would be really cool to play the ww1 era ships but it depends on banning carriers as they have absolute dominance at tier 4 and no ship have effective AA at that tier.

• Cool 3

[46856]
Members
2,039 posts

Yeah personally I would leave carriers out at this point and save em for a T6 tech league.

[SALVO]
Members
8,212 posts
6,098 battles
27 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

A league how? How would this work and how do you set this in relation to Ranked and CB?

[46856]
Members
2,039 posts
6 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

A league how? How would this work and how do you set this in relation to Ranked and CB?

I'd set it up like clan battles.

Let people register their team and play it like they are a clan.

Edited by Chain_shot

[SALVO]
Members
8,212 posts
6,098 battles
2 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

I'd set it up like clan battles.

Membership by clan? ... Mmm maybe newer lower tier focused clans? Don't think it would have a very wide appeal on a clan scale, moreover If it "competes" against normal CB I don't see any chance of this hitting the shelf.

[46856]
Members
2,039 posts

No membership by team registration does not matter what clan you are in or not but goes by team and cap the battles at 6-7 a side.

Plus its t4 and does not compete against CB since CB never goes that low, but will be a taste of the dynamics in team play

Edited by Chain_shot

Members
1,124 posts
12,168 battles

(ROAR!!!)

I’ll take a new Tier 4 premium Battleship!  Seriously, when the hell can finally enjoy a new premium tier 4 battleship of any nation in peace, huh?  No disturbing gimmicks, no overlooked flaws, just a simple, simple battleship.

”What’s that?”  “A tier 4 battleship.”  “What are the gimmicks?”  “Not much.”  “What’s the its power level?”  “Average.”  “What’s its value?”  “Just that.”  “How’s the ride?”  “Peaceful.”

(sniff)

”It’s beautiful.”

[46856]
Members
2,039 posts
24 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

(ROAR!!!)

I’ll take a new Tier 4 premium Battleship!  Seriously, when the hell can finally enjoy a new premium tier 4 battleship of any nation in peace, huh?  No disturbing gimmicks, no overlooked flaws, just a simple, simple battleship.

”What’s that?”  “A tier 4 battleship.”  “What are the gimmicks?”  “Not much.”  “What’s the its power level?”  “Average.”  “What’s its value?”  “Just that.”  “How’s the ride?”  “Peaceful.”

(sniff)

”It’s beautiful.”

No premiums just tech lines.

[GT3]
Members
199 posts
7,783 battles

<<<  begins taking svetlana out of dry dock... Lotta scraping and painting to do.

Cool idea.. Miss my tier4 funs.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,412 posts
12,651 battles
1 hour ago, Chain_shot said:

No membership by team registration does not matter what clan you are in or not but goes by team and cap the battles at 6-7 a side.

Plus its t4 and does not compete against CB since CB never goes that low, but will be a taste of the dynamics in team play

On top of that a lot of people don't want to play CB the way it's implemented now . This could be interesting though and as you said a learning base under less pressure .

Sign in to follow this