You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
legozer

This was a boring game, until....

7 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles

Friesland captain has AR for the lolz 52 seconds...

Edited by legozer
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,232 posts
28,122 battles

Not sure I’ve ever really noticed AR do anything...

May have been a Co-op game, but clocking 700+ hits on Okinawa in Friesland was its own kind of fun. (Didn’t really take any damage either. All alone, (no other human players,) decent positioning, and the bots didn’t all yolo and die for once, so plenty of things to shoot, and good spotting.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not sure I’ve ever really noticed AR do anything...

It's most noticeable on torp reload times. A badly damaged AR Benham is a pure nightmare. Once in a while though, you get into a situation like the vid posted and your DP just becomes preposterous, so much so that not even a full health kitakaze can survive your wrath. Some fortunate missed shots fom the red side, combined with some fancy footwork really helped, too.

That's my Perth captain. AR is a great skill for Perth. Sometimes, by the end of a game, it becomes a lot like a DD in terms of reload, and you can put lots of torps in the water; fire one side off, switch to the other side, and by the time they're out and you swing around again, side one is good to go for a second volley.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles

It took me only about 45 seconds to ruin someone's day with a broken game mechanic. Is this what CVs feel like all the time?

[CLUMP]
Members
1,910 posts
2,412 battles

Okay that aiming though the shots are going into the DD yet reticle is aiming at the water :Smile_amazed:

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
1 hour ago, LastRemnant said:

Okay that aiming though the shots are going into the DD yet reticle is aiming at the water :Smile_amazed:

It's not an aiming reticle, it's cross hairs. I wasn't aiming at the water, I was aiming where his ship would be when the shell got there based on his angles and movements. Had I aimed at the water, my shells would have gone into the water. Also, I cheat.