Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Knightscover

Odd issue with Recruiting Station

3 comments in this topic

[VULCN]
Members
1 post
516 battles

Earlier this year I learned that you could get some nice stuff from the recruiting station, including the premium ship Warspite which I'm particularly interested in. Sadly, I wasn't eligible for it back then because I had already played a few battles. I then decided to uninstall the game and just come back a few months later so that I could be eligible through the returning player status, which I did now.

However, when I try to register (or rather log-in) through someone's invitation link, I get this screen that says I've already been invited by "UKNOWN USER". But if I check the recruiting station in-game, there are no shipmates there other than a friend I invited myself. 

It seems I'm rather stuck in a situation where I can neither register anyone as my recruiter, nor do I have a recruiter already associated to my account to unlock the bonuses. I sent a ticket to support but it seems there are a bunch of technical issues going on over there that are delaying support and it's taking forever to get a reply, meanwhile my premium time and some time limited missions are running out and I don't want to play any match yet just in case, because that would remove my returning player status.

I'd like to know if anyone ever had or heard of an issue like this, because I tried searching google but nothing relevant came up. The only thing I discovered is that "UNKNOWN USER" could be a placeholder for banned or otherwise deleted accounts. But even if I do have a recruiter and their account doesn't exist anymore for whatever reason, why would that prevent ME from getting the rewards? As far as I know, you don't even need to play together to unlock those.

For reference, these are the rewards:

Reward for their first battle in World of Warships:

• flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631II Diana Lima, a Port slot, and a Commander with 9 skill points
  • 7 days of Warships Premium Account

Reward for their first battle played with a Tier VI ship:

• flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9VI Warspite, a Port slot, and a Commander with 10 skill points
  • 7 days of Warships Premium Account
  • 5,000,000 credits
  • 25 signal flags of each type
  • 5 "More Resources" containers

Bonus task for those who return to the game after being absent for 90 days or more:

Win 25 battles on Tier IV–X ships to receive:

• 14 days of Warships Premium Account
  • 2 supercontainers

wow.png

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles

From what I see it might be because the system identified you as a recruiter but that messaging is confusing. Please send a ticket to CS so they could investigate it better

Sign in to follow this