Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralJeff76

I'm back, thoughts on the game.

1 comment in this topic

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,929 battles

I'm back!

Following the previous season of clan battles, I went on a little hiatus. I was finding myself more and more frustrated with the direction of the game and took some time away. Played some World of Warcraft, reconnected with old friends, and had a great time. I returned to ships last week and have played a fair amount of games, mostly in DDs, and am ready now to think again about the game. It's neat to see the Slava out and about, I wasn't sure that one would ever be released. I do this thing where I try to have every tier 10, so between Slava, Petro, and the German CV I have my work cut out for me. Overall I feel much better about the game than I did a month ago, I think the time off was a godsend for my mental state about the game. I still can't reconcile with the implementation of CVs, especially the way they just remove so many interesting gameplay options, and I'll be back around on the forums to remind people of that to be sure. But now is not that time. If you're finding yourself frustrated with the game, take some time off. It'll do wonders, and the game will still be here when you get back.

image.thumb.png.dc16b22f5a4b60d01966a1efe6e69be5.png

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this