Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

World of tanks down, can world of warships take over on updates?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

688
[TNP66]
Beta Testers
2,093 posts
5,367 battles

I am having issues into wot NA forums atm. Surely you all have heard it world of tanks dev team is offline in Belarus. My question is this, can world of warships simply take over for awhile on updating world of tanks? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,755
[WOLFG]
Members
33,556 posts
10,430 battles
29 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Surely you all have heard it world of tanks dev team is offline in Belarus. 

(deleted due to risk of perceived political content)

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,639
[ARGSY]
Members
24,415 posts
18,358 battles
4 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

My question is this, can world of warships simply take over for awhile on updating world of tanks? 

Does WoT have these yet? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Amphibious_tanks 

:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
688
[TNP66]
Beta Testers
2,093 posts
5,367 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

They have a version of the Sheridan and that is about it from that list. The game world of tanks is having updates postponed due to certain events going on over there. I just thought I would ask about if world of warships team could take over for awhile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,326 posts
7,773 battles
29 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

I am having issues into wot NA forums atm. Surely you all have heard it world of tanks dev team is offline in Belarus. My question is this, can world of warships simply take over for awhile on updating world of tanks? 

Why I hate the saying " No such thing as a stupid question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,904
[RLGN]
Members
16,188 posts
28,079 battles
30 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

I am having issues into wot NA forums atm. Surely you all have heard it world of tanks dev team is offline in Belarus. My question is this, can world of warships simply take over for awhile on updating world of tanks? 

No. I haven't.

Saw there was supposed to be some big update, but that's the last WoT news I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
688
[TNP66]
Beta Testers
2,093 posts
5,367 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

No. I haven't.

Saw there was supposed to be some big update, but that's the last WoT news I've seen.

Well that big update is canceled and the game is stuck in update 1.10 until certain events are concluded in Belarus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,462
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,629 battles

I have pinged the appropriate folks for the WoT forums. The NA forums won't be effected by the events going on in EU.

-Hapa

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×