Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MillenniumDuck

SMS and ID.me Rewards

6 comments in this topic

[DTM]
Members
95 posts
1,988 battles

So I linked my Cell phone has it asked me too, cause when creating account to get the bonus rewards and new sms sign up reward.

Also did ID.me Military sign in.

Didn't get any of the rewards for either.

Edited by MillenniumDuck

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles
9 hours ago, MillenniumDuck said:

This topic can be closed, honestly dont care anymore.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We had some technical issues and many of our agents were unable to work on the tickets. All services are now restored and agents should answer your concern. If you have any issue please let me know.

[DTM]
Members
95 posts
1,988 battles
On 8/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, foodprinter said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We had some technical issues and many of our agents were unable to work on the tickets. All services are now restored and agents should answer your concern. If you have any issue please let me know.

Wargaming support is a joke.

Their lack of knowledge on their own website surprises me. They told  me there is no ID.me for World of Warships, its only for World of Tanks.

Then I even included a link straight to it on the WoWs main page.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/world-of-warships-salute/

So then they told me that its only for current military families and not veterans. They rather lie, then have to correct something.

They so full of Ship.

I'm new and already put down some money and even been gifted couple ships gold and prem time from some CC members I know to get me to play the game.

But Wargaming rather lose a customer then to admit wrong and send me the 7.00 ship......so I have unlinked everything to Wargaming even my paypal

I like the game and will keep playing but I wont support the game with my money anymore, due to their answers to me on my ticket.

Edited by MillenniumDuck

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles

Actually, the last reply is the correct one. 

Currently only veterans and active military can benefit from Id.me in WoWs. In World of Tanks there's no such limitation. 

We always working on improving rewards that players can get simply by linking their accounts for Id.me.

The very first response was not correct and it was our fault. 

As for SMS messages rewards you referred to the old article that can be accessed by direct link only and reference to the temporary event from last year and it's not active at the moment.

Any feedback you have regarding CS forward directly to me. There are people working on the tickets and they can make a mistake sometimes especially. That's why I'm here for - so you could voice if there were any issues with your tickets so we could work on them and fix them. 

[DTM]
Members
95 posts
1,988 battles
15 minutes ago, foodprinter said:

Actually, the last reply is the correct one. 

Currently only veterans and active military can benefit from Id.me in WoWs. In World of Tanks there's no such limitation. 

We always working on improving rewards that players can get simply by linking their accounts for Id.me.

The very first response was not correct and it was our fault. 

As for SMS messages rewards you referred to the old article that can be accessed by direct link only and reference to the temporary event from last year and it's not active at the moment.

Any feedback you have regarding CS forward directly to me. There are people working on the tickets and they can make a mistake sometimes especially. That's why I'm here for - so you could voice if there were any issues with your tickets so we could work on them and fix them. 

Ya my recruiter told me SMS is from last year.

But honestly after playing a 5 days I doubt I'd even play the tier 2 ship, I just research Tier 10 last night, but trying to get credits up.

But thats not the point in this entire topic

Ticket support made one lie after another lie, instead admitting it was a mistake.

Now I could send them a Cam pic of my face holding up my drivers lc and Retired military ID...but that would cost them  muhahaha

Sign in to follow this