You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Collections: Completion and Rewards

18 comments in this topic

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,476 posts

Subscription is available for this collection.

Erm... no this does not work - I wasted two days of collecting XP containers, had zero drops. Apparently the new german collection only drops from german containers. I turned back on Bad Advice as my collection and have gotten 1-2 elements every day.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
9,787 posts
25,637 battles
7 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Erm... no this does not work - I wasted two days of collecting XP containers, had zero drops. Apparently the new german collection only drops from german containers. I turned back on Bad Advice as my collection and have gotten 1-2 elements every day.

I haven't been paying attention as I have zero interest in German cvs, but today on a "More Resources" crate, I got a nazi cv collection piece. Guessing it is all RNG and you had a streak of bad luck.

[PVE]
Members
13,959 posts
29,482 battles
12 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

The German navy collection does drop from the daily crates. Got quite a few.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,478 posts
23,912 battles

I've also gotten several from the daily containers. RNG must love me...

[SM]
Members
1 post
26,917 battles

You don't mention the 'Azure Lane' collection or the previous 'Ship Building' Collection. How is it possible to complete these collections? I have purchased many containers with no result.

[BUOY]
Members
1,347 posts
16,893 battles
1 hour ago, StoptheViolins said:

I've been getting German collection drops from daily containers, it's truly up to RNG.

[AZUR1]
Members
232 posts
4,980 battles
44 minutes ago, Singularity_invader said:

I've wasted at least 30k coal on Dunkirk containers but still no Gallant, lol. RNGesus where are you?

Exactly, "waste"

• Cool 1

[CREDO]
Members
17 posts
17,277 battles

Pathetic 2nd phase on German Carriers,gotten nothing but a few flags from all the German containers 10+ so far . 
Collections have ALL been duplicates but 1 ,WTH?!
Is there any way to get WG to drop Iron Cross perm Camo from phase 1 to 500 tokens, so I can use them for something useful?
Perimeters in: Combat Missions cannot be met by average players?? Get 500 main gun hits in one round, SERIOUSLY?!  I Can barely get 350 in co-op with my Worcester shooting and,hitting the entire time.
Get 2500 XP/HP in one round in Random Battle only,,,,,,Really?!
YOU MUST buy  ship Pomern  or others to complete combat missions?! Get REAL! :/ 

• Cool 2

[MCWF]
Members
44 posts
13,790 battles

I can't wait to get the new German Navy collection completed. the amazing reward of being able to fly 2 flags on my German ships is just mind blowing. to top that off, we can also earn the ability to choose between 2 colors for the camo. that both have the exact same bonuses. this is almost as exiting as the rewards they like giving out when we grind our asses off for a free permanent camo, for a premium ship that already comes with free permanent camo. oh boy I'm as giddy as a school girl.

come on wargaming. these lame rewards are getting old. they are not rewards at all. if you want to give a second camo for ships, then make it have different bonuses that it pays out. then if we have different missions we are playing for we can switch the camo to match. that would be a worthy reward.

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[FFG32]
Members
19 posts
5,633 battles

"Resolute and Rapid", the Italian collection does not have a subscribe button. How do I complete this collection?

[KFA]
Members
2 posts
4,644 battles

Why do we care about this?  This isn't going to lead to a new ship or a benefit to my play.

This is not a reward, so there's no event.

• Cool 1

Members
52 posts
808 battles
On 8/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, Jan_Baert said:

"Resolute and Rapid", the Italian collection does not have a subscribe button. How do I complete this collection?

You need to buy crates, you can only get items from the armory crates so expect a hefty coal price.

[MR-1]
Members
1,986 posts
23,222 battles
On 8/11/2020 at 9:13 AM, Singularity_invader said:

I've wasted at least 30k coal on Dunkirk containers but still no Gallant, lol. RNGesus where are you?

took me 120 containers before i got mine  . but got loads of credits 

[META_]
Members
2,282 posts
7,823 battles

there are games in which you can pick up trinkets that increase your luck. some swear that these workout in RL as well.

pretty sure they don't because my ex gf ran my porsche (914, it was actually a VW) into the back of a dumptruck. she was ok, the car was not, so maybe it WAS luck in RL !!

the Santa Crates used to be amazing!! maybe if we keep asking nicely, WG will decide we deserve some more of something like that.  :o)

spud