Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Will ze Jean Bart ever be on sale again?

30 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,134
[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

Companeros, caballeros, commancheros  y habaneros!

I would like to add ze magnifique Jean Bart to the Royal Blastonian Fleet.

Will she ever appear again in the shop or armory?

:Smile_child:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,226 posts
5,930 battles

Christmas crates only most likely. Possibly a fund raiser prize too.

Edited by Tekina_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,107
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,818 battles
46 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Will she ever appear again in the shop or armory?

No, never, ever, not in a million years, now go home and cry. (Unless, like every other ship that has ever been pulled, you can get one from a Christmas Crate. Good luck!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
941 posts
1 hour ago, More_Cheese said:

I would bet Jean Bart will join Missouri and others in the Christmas Lottery Fleet.

 

It was already in the x-mas crates.  That's how I ended up with mine last december.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[BUOY]
Members
1,327 posts
16,850 battles
26 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

It was already in the x-mas crates.  That's how I ended up with mine last december.

TBF, every ship aside from T10's, steel, collab, holiday and relics like the Arkansas Beta are in Xmas crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
941 posts
4 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

TBF, every ship aside from T10's, steel, collab, holiday and relics like the Arkansas Beta are in Xmas crates.

I got thunderer & salem in a x-mas crate.  

Edited by Farm_Fresh_Eggs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,224
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,454 posts
23,793 battles

Santa Crates! The only way to buy...

Santa 2016 Santa 2017  Santa 2018  Santa 2019
Atago Scharnhorst Krasny Krym  Alabama
Ishizuchi Dunkerque Molotov  Yudachi
Marblehead Prinz Eugen Monaghan Viribus Unitis
Arizona Okhotnik Asashio  Massachusetts
Belfast Hood Gascogne  Yahagi
Atlanta Indianapolis Gremyashchy  Wichita
  Mutsu Ashitaka Lenin
  Tirpitz Musashi  Le Terrible
      Kii
      Vanguard
      Kaga
      Azuma
      Graf Zeppelin
      Nikolai I

 

About $550 over 4 years. A steal by any measure!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[BUOY]
Members
1,327 posts
16,850 battles
2 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

I got thunderer & salem in a x-mas crate.  

Unless you mean you got enough coal out of those crates to get them or a mega glitch, you couldn't pull those ships from Xmas crates directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,758
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Jean Bart not in shop, comrade, "too popular". 

You buy many crates like good consumer, comrade, get Jean Bart for certain! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,069
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,347 posts

No more Jean Bart! (A cookie if you find the source of that...)

Its a nice ship, but Dunkerque, Richelieu and Altasce is much more dangerous. You don't want to knife fight a Dunkerque that has broken into your house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
9 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Companeros, caballeros, commancheros  y habaneros!

I would like to add ze magnifique Jean Bart to the Royal Blastonian Fleet.

Will she ever appear again in the shop or armory?

:Smile_child:

They pulled it from shop cause of popularity... They say eventually it will come back, but it must lower popularity.

9 hours ago, More_Cheese said:

I would bet Jean Bart will join Missouri and others in the Christmas Lottery Fleet.

 

I am seeking both..

8 hours ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

e3UyAoZ.gif

I WANT MY JEAN BART

only I want it to be a Black Bart

Would be cool to see a Black Bart...

6 hours ago, _Marines said:

Like others said, WG may offer a Black Friday JB of some sorts one day.

I was hoping anniversay or summer sales could bring her back!

As we have the commander released just a while ago with the AL.

2 hours ago, Khafni said:

Santa Crates! The only way to buy...

Santa 2016 Santa 2017  Santa 2018  Santa 2019
Atago Scharnhorst Krasny Krym  Alabama
Ishizuchi Dunkerque Molotov  Yudachi
Marblehead Prinz Eugen Monaghan Viribus Unitis
Arizona Okhotnik Asashio  Massachusetts
Belfast Hood Gascogne  Yahagi
Atlanta Indianapolis Gremyashchy  Wichita
  Mutsu Ashitaka Lenin
  Tirpitz Musashi  Le Terrible
      Kii
      Vanguard
      Kaga
      Azuma
      Graf Zeppelin
      Nikolai I

 

About $550 over 4 years. A steal by any measure!

You got plenty of ships on santas that are already in the store.

If JB is in santas crates, and it doest not give a ship we already have, i may have a chance...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
640 posts
90 battles
10 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Companeros, caballeros, commancheros  y habaneros!

I would like to add ze magnifique Jean Bart to the Royal Blastonian Fleet.

Will she ever appear again in the shop or armory?

:Smile_child:

Ze no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,134
[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts
10 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

It was already in the x-mas crates.  That's how I ended up with mine last december.

How many crates did you have to buy to get it?  Estimated expenditure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,134
[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

Santa Crates! The only way to buy...

Santa 2016 Santa 2017  Santa 2018  Santa 2019
Atago Scharnhorst Krasny Krym  Alabama
Ishizuchi Dunkerque Molotov  Yudachi
Marblehead Prinz Eugen Monaghan Viribus Unitis
Arizona Okhotnik Asashio  Massachusetts
Belfast Hood Gascogne  Yahagi
Atlanta Indianapolis Gremyashchy  Wichita
  Mutsu Ashitaka Lenin
  Tirpitz Musashi  Le Terrible
      Kii
      Vanguard
      Kaga
      Azuma
      Graf Zeppelin
      Nikolai I

 

About $550 over 4 years. A steal by any measure!

In 2016 I spent about $500 buck on Santa crates and won all 30 ships that were available through them.

It's the luckiest I have ever been in anything in my entire life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
941 posts
3 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

Unless you mean you got enough coal out of those crates to get them or a mega glitch, you couldn't pull those ships from Xmas crates directly.

I stand corrected.   I checked my Xmas crate collections and --  I have no idea how I got the Thunderer and the Salem.   I guess I had enough coal.  Seems odd as I had no interest in either one.  I still have never played a game with my thunderer.

Not one TX in any crate.  :\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
941 posts
10 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

How many crates did you have to buy to get it?  Estimated expenditure?

Welp, gotta come clean:  I was going from memory earlier, and my memory SUCKS!

Checked my records and I did not get the JB thru xmas crates.   I have no idea how I got it.  I'm guessing I bought it when the threat of removal was dropped.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,134
[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts
6 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

 I have no idea how I got the Thunderer and the Salem.  

4 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

I have no idea how I got it.  

 

 

Do you play while drinking?

:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,224
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,454 posts
23,793 battles
52 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

In 2016 I spent about $500 buck on Santa crates and won all 30 ships that were available through them.

It's the luckiest I have ever been in anything in my entire life.

That works out to just under $17 a ship which is great for T5 and up!  I can't rationalize spending that much on any game at one time but good for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×