You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
legozer

Plan?

30 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles

In ranked, I'm toying with the idea of immediately reporting anyone who asks "plan?" or "what's the plan? A/C", etc.  

I'm a very small person.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
21 minutes ago, legozer said:

In ranked, I'm toying with the idea of immediately reporting anyone who asks "plan?" or "what's the plan? A/C", etc.  

I'm a very small person.

Funny stuff 

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
Just now, Meta_Man said:

Funny stuff 

It made people mad.

[V_V_V]
Members
1,066 posts
17,688 battles
22 minutes ago, legozer said:

I'm a very small person.

Unless you're ancored at Fantasy Island, that's discrimination.

• Haha 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
4 minutes ago, Charon2018 said:

Unless you're ancored at Fantasy Island, that's discrimination.

I have discriminating tastes.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,826 battles
31 minutes ago, legozer said:

I'm a very small person.

Yes you are, but there is room for you, because it's a very big game!

[WOLF5]
Members
1,483 posts
11,029 battles

So when there is a CV in the battle are you the one that announces..."Da plane!", "Da plane"..?

Edited by DJC_499
  • Haha 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,771 posts
21,670 battles

I tend to answer one of two ways, depending on my mood:

1. Shoot the red ships, the green ones aren't ripe yet
  2. Shoot the red ships, expecting anything more is asking too much from pubbies and oftentimes they can't even do this one thing right
  • Boring 1

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
40 minutes ago, legozer said:

ACM..........All Comments Matter.       LEGO I got my discord up and running...ill send it to you

Edited by Meta_Man
  • Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
17 minutes ago, Lert said:

I tend to answer one of two ways, depending on my mood:

1. Shoot the red ships, the green ones aren't ripe yet
  2. Shoot the red ships, expecting anything more is asking too much from pubbies and oftentimes they can't even do this one thing right

Lol...I love when a cruiser or BB is ordering me or giving directions when I'm a dd player....if you wanted smoke or to go a certain way be the dd yourself....I give smoke if I can and I evaluate the best course for the majority of the team.....

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,365 posts
1 hour ago, legozer said:

I'm a very small person.

I actually like plan? That means team mate actually gives a damn. SO victory is usually the result.

Earlier this year we had one come in and then parade BLM stuff in chat. We all threw him out with crude statements that his content in chat was not acceptable or germaine to game play.

That was also the same time I discovered a global chat ban in Options, once enabled only radio messages like Fair winds and following seas, thank you and square spam comes through. Among other things like TK or damage reports. By eliminating chat I find the game situation very peaceful. As far as the teamwork, I usually can tell if we have a team or not fairly quickly and estimate a victory or defeat in two minutes after start by the actions of the team overall.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
11 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

I actually like plan? That means team mate actually gives a damn. SO victory is usually the result.

I dunno man...if they don't know what the plan is already, then it's not a good sign.

• Cool 1

Members
1,650 posts

when there are more than 2 DD, it is not unusual to briefly discuss who and where...well at least it's not a major sin....

• Cool 2

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
15 minutes ago, loco_max said:

when there are more than 2 DD, it is not unusual to briefly discuss who and where...well at least it's not a major sin....

I agree ...the part I don't like is when a battleship or cruiser throws out orders and it goes against the teams composition...then later in the battle said ship is kiting 15 km away in a Massachusetts. Lol....I give smoke and assistance when I can but its hard to follow early orders when you're burned so often by the ship giving orders

• Cool 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,365 posts

And sometimes the who goes where when is sorted in a string of minor pink Game penalties between them as they collide with each other until one comes out as top El Toro to go after the obj.

[V_V_V]
Members
1,066 posts
17,688 battles
2 hours ago, legozer said:

At least in dress, whiskey, and tobacco, it appears.

Edited by Charon2018
add text

[ARGSY]
Members
729 posts
11,236 battles

Well yes, but I am thinking of demanding that they remove all images that show someone drinking or smoking a cigarette. We don't want to ruin it for the kiddies, do we?

Members
1,650 posts
1 hour ago, Meta_Man said:

I agree ...the part I don't like is when a battleship or cruiser throws out orders and it goes against the teams composition...then later in the battle said ship is kiting 15 km away in a Massachusetts. Lol....I give smoke and assistance when I can but its hard to follow early orders when you're burned so often by the ship giving orders

this ^;  the very worst is when some players keep crying 'i need intelligence data', every 20 seconds, it drives me crazy...

[WOLF7]
Members
898 posts
1 minute ago, loco_max said:

this ^;  the very worst is when some players keep crying 'i need intelligence data', every 20 seconds, it drives me crazy...

"SET A SMOKE SCREEN!" :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
33,555 posts
10,430 battles
3 hours ago, legozer said:

I'm a very small person.

Perhaps a different approach.

When asked, "what's the plan?", you could reply with, "the plan is that I'm going to farm damage and save my star while the rest of you flail about, since you obviously have no idea what to do.":Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
33,555 posts
10,430 battles
16 minutes ago, loco_max said:

I love it when a DD does that in a no-CV game.

"Dude, you're the intelligence gatherer....."

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,948 battles
29 minutes ago, loco_max said:

Lol...that is bad

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
1 hour ago, handybilly said:

Well yes, but I am thinking of demanding that they remove all images that show someone drinking or smoking a cigarette. We don't want to ruin it for the kiddies, do we?

The judge told me I had to stay away from kids.