You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
legozer

Ranked Queue Exploit

14 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles

I add the worst possible ranked players I encounter into my contacts, and then open up a dialogue box for each of them before i start playing ranked. When I see a sufficient number are already in battles, I jump into the queue knowing that i won't have to see one of them on my team. It makes me feel like a big man.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles

Brilliant!!! Although these days you might want to add the best players to your list since depending on the day it’s either the bad players or good ones that will decide the battles depending on the player skill ratio at the time.

[JEDI-]
Members
2,684 posts
6,903 battles
5 minutes ago, legozer said:

I add the worst possible ranked players I encounter into my contacts, and then open up a dialogue box for each of them before i start playing ranked. When I see a sufficient number are already in battles, I jump into the queue knowing that i won't have to see one of them on my team. It makes me feel like a big man.

Just how big of a list do you have going here?

listgalore.jpg

• Haha 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
11 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

Just how big of a list do you have going here?

I added them to a spreadsheet and printed it. 

big book.jpg

• Haha 2

[JEDI-]
Members
2,684 posts
6,903 battles
9 minutes ago, legozer said:

I added them to a spreadsheet and printed it. 

big book.jpg

Well played.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,521 posts
6,405 battles
35 minutes ago, legozer said:

They won't be on the enemy team either.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
Just now, Helstrem said:

They won't be on the enemy team either.

100% worth it.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,840 battles
57 minutes ago, legozer said:

Kudos for an outstanding idea! (I avoid this issue by simply not playing Ranked .... you can't lose if you don't play, and the toxicity I avoid!)

• Cool 1

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
26 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Kudos for an outstanding idea! (I avoid this issue by simply not playing Ranked .... you can't lose if you don't play, and the toxicity I avoid!)

I can play Ranked, but have to avoid Sundays due to it consistently being the worst possible day of the week to play, sometimes that bad luck spills into Monday. But Tuesday through Friday or Saturday are good.

Played 1 Ranked battle today in Rank 5 to see if any change at that Rank on a Sunday, was a terrible loss and despite my being nice in chat and not doing badly in performance netted me at least a couple Karma points lost as well as a star loss. And often this Ranked season if Karma points get changed it’s a positive increase.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Karma points lost

I save a star now in the vast majority of my losses, and somehow that makes people mad.

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,605 posts
23,084 battles

Dont forget to add yourself. 100% you are the common factor in  those games

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[NAZCA]
Members
9 posts
4,576 battles
23 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I can play Ranked, but have to avoid Sundays due to it consistently being the worst possible day of the week to play, sometimes that bad luck spills into Monday. But Tuesday through Friday or Saturday are good.

Played 1 Ranked battle today in Rank 5 to see if any change at that Rank on a Sunday, was a terrible loss and despite my being nice in chat and not doing badly in performance netted me at least a couple Karma points lost as well as a star loss. And often this Ranked season if Karma points get changed it’s a positive increase.

What you say is true, Admiral. Played last night a pair of battles and guess what, I lost in 4 battles in a row... of which I saved only one star. I know this is ordinary, but sometimes it's a bit hard to believe the decisions players make. Anyway now I'm recovering those stars to try to get to rank 4. And yeah, I think it's becoming common to lose karma points when saving a star.

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
23 hours ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Dont forget to add yourself. 100% you are the common factor in  those games

Who are you talking about? What are you talking about?