Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
brewakeg

German Navy collection PAUSED, but still getting items

4 comments in this topic

Members
341 posts
11,134 battles

Paused the German Navy collection (rewards don't apply to me, and are not all that good),  but still getting items in the collection from the German Containers.    Is it possible to NOT get these items in the German Containers?   I thought Pausing the collection stopped that.

Beta Testers
755 posts
5,299 battles
8 minutes ago, brewakeg said:

Paused the German Navy collection (rewards don't apply to me, and are not all that good),  but still getting items in the collection from the German Containers.    Is it possible to NOT get these items in the German Containers?   I thought Pausing the collection stopped that.

Stops you getting them in your 3 loot boxes when you hit exp mile stones. Does not stop them from the German containers.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
6,321 posts
1 hour ago, brewakeg said:

You stop getting items from 'normal daily' containers.  Does not stop them from the German containers themselves.

I got a 'starter' for the German Navy collection last night from a German container, but my normal daily containers are dropping something else.

Edited by Kirov_Six
  • Thanks 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
4,371 battles

The entire point of the German Navy containers is to offer an accelerated rate to complete the collection, the 2x German Navy collection rewards are hardcoded into the container and wouldn't be replaced with anything else even if you could stop receiving them.

Also just to make sure you're fully aware, you realize collection items are independent of other rewards in containers right? If you get a standard container with a collection item in it, you don't lose out on flags/coal/etc, it's a bonus. Unless you have another collection to complete, there's literally no reason not to collect items.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this