You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Learux

Zero Karma, no problem

14 comments in this topic

[JEDI-]
Members
2,684 posts
6,903 battles

Karma is WG's way of letting the player base troll each other.

• Cool 1

[JEDI-]
Members
2,684 posts
6,903 battles

If you want karma, go do ops and play coop. Be friendly and top the charts. The karma just kinda makes it way to ya.

Randoms is where karma goes to die generally. Someone might not like the color of your ship. Or what ship you are playing, it doesn't have to be a CV to get a report.

• Cool 3

[TMS]
Members
3,872 posts
38,109 battles
6 hours ago, xalmgrey said:

If you want karma, go do ops and play coop. Be friendly and top the charts. The karma just kinda makes it way to ya.

Randoms is where karma goes to die generally. Someone might not like the color of your ship. Or what ship you are playing, it doesn't have to be a CV to get a report.

+1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
18,997 battles

Took my Roma into ranked one time a two captains immediately started complaining about it. I was second on the team, we won, lost two karma. Decided to take a break and run some scenarios. Did nothing special but was top of the list in the first match and got my karma back. 

Karma is working as intended as it gives the angry captains an option to report players while saving the customer service people from having to ignore them. 

24 Call Center Memes That Are So True It Kind of Hurts | SayingImages.com |  Customer service quotes funny, Call center humor, Customer service funny