Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Can't log in, frozen at "waiting for authorization"

10 comments in this topic

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,679 posts
21,666 battles

Can't log in, frozen at "waiting for authorization"

[KREW]
Members
10 posts
12,381 battles

In my case the only solution was to fully deactivate the firewall. Something changedvin update 0.9.7 regarding the ports or their use, but I have not seen it documented.

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,031 posts
13,149 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Beachcomber said:

In my case the only solution was to fully deactivate the firewall. Something changedvin update 0.9.7 regarding the ports or their use, but I have not seen it documented.

You may have to let the specific 32 or 64 bit exe found in the /bin folder because those are the ones that access internet now.

Members
149 posts
5,934 battles

Had this problem for awhile, but it seemed to correct itself. Came back again today, as a change from the usual "Cannot execute" box I regularly get (and got that one too).:Smile_sad:

Nowadays I pretty much have to run "Check and Repair" whenever I log in just to get to play the game - and I run no mods at all. I am not impressed. :Smile-angry:

[KREW]
Members
10 posts
12,381 battles
On 8/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, Compassghost said:

You may have to let the specific 32 or 64 bit exe found in the /bin folder because those are the ones that access internet now.

You were right, thanks. The issue is that the exe files reside now in a different folder for each build. So for each update I have to set up new firewall rules.

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,031 posts
13,149 battles

There might be a way to mark those specific folders. I’m not an expert but I basically have to remap those for my World of Warships keybindings every patch as well because I bind my horn to another key for maximum HONK lol

[-H-]
Members
213 posts
6,448 battles

Russia wants to data mine your computer. Have to allow them access or they won't allow you to play.

Sign in to follow this