You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CptRemy

Finally!

8 comments in this topic

[FTY]
Members
208 posts
7,997 battles

Finally, finally, I got a Kraken in my favorite ship, the Monty! I recently acquired the Unique upgrade, and while it took some time getting used to playing without the concealment slot, I am beginning to click with this ship now.

I have it built for survival, with captain skills, equipment, and with the upgrade, its tanking ability is pretty amazing. I think it catches a lot of people off guard, especially with how few Montanas are spotted! The game was mostly a mid to short-range fight, just how I like it.

iA6FrTv.jpg

• Cool 5

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,452 posts
23,786 battles

Nice game and well done!

[PVE]
Members
8,497 posts
24,554 battles
2 hours ago, CptRemy said:

Finally, finally, I got a Kraken in my favorite ship, the Monty! I recently acquired the Unique upgrade, and while it took some time getting used to playing without the concealment slot, I am beginning to click with this ship now.

I have it built for survival, with captain skills, equipment, and with the upgrade, its tanking ability is pretty amazing. I think it catches a lot of people off guard, especially with how few Montanas are spotted! The game was mostly a mid to short-range fight, just how I like it.

iA6FrTv.jpg

Nice job :-) As stated already...well earned...132 hits in a BB is working it.

[FTY]
Members
208 posts
7,997 battles
6 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

:cap_cool:Yep, that is a really good game on damage and the Kraken.

The BB gods are pleased with your game. I predict they will shine more citadels with every shot you make.

Yes, I’ll take that prediction, thanks!