You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdAstra24

WG.... What the shell??

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
6,318 battles

hi guys i have been playing wows for 3 years.
I have played all kinds of ships: Destroyers, cruisers, battleships and aircraft carriers and sadly everything has gone against the battleships and aircraft carriers.
With update 0.9.7, WG tried to "balance" the game by making the dispersal of the attack planes hellish.
For aircraft carrier players we know very well that it is the only defense against destroyers.
I bought the GZ and with the updates it has lost a lot of fire potential. First with dive bombers and now with attack planes.
They spend their time complaining that they are just a "sky cancer", but an aircraft carrier is much less annoying than campers or spammers, those boats with a privileged reload of 3 seconds or less.
As a BB player we are an easy target for torpedoes, as they take advantage of their poor concealment to launch their torpedoes while we have to deal with the rest of the enemy fleet, making an attack plane a great help in battle.
And more than they removed several improvements and more the one of the yamato with its fast charge, now, without attack planes and with a reload of 30 seconds one has to think more before defending against a destroyer.
But hey, I don't think it's a good idea to "balance" the game by making aircraft carriers useless.
They should increase the AA defenses of the ships if they are trying to improve the game.
it is a simple opinion.

Members
398 posts
7,284 battles

Your opinion is reasonable BUT it's bad for Business ( Improving AA ) You know they want to Boost CV players you cant do that if there is a AA in any ship .

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,612 battles
33 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

Your opinion is reasonable BUT it's bad for Business ( Improving AA ) You know they want to Boost CV players you cant do that if there is a AA in any ship .

His suggestion has NOTHING to do with a business decision at all.

@AdAstra24 I will add your feedback to a report I already have going up. We continue to look at AA as well as the specific mechanics related to CVs themselves.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
10 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

His suggestion has NOTHING to do with a business decision at all.

@AdAstra24 I will add your feedback to a report I already have going up. We continue to look at AA as well as the specific mechanics related to CVs themselves.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

" 'I' was never one of the people asking for them to be removed from the game nor was 'I' one of the ones asking for a separate battle mode one with one without,Again either limit their damage or make them move up or make AA  worth having again.None of these are much to ask for.Think about it they limited the main gun range for  Atlanta,Flint while at the same time making their AA  not totally useless but ineffective!Why is it that they can't shoot beyond 11 klm  but CV's  get unlimited range.  SeaRapter  went on n on n on n on about how much better off we are with So Called New And Improved  AA   we are  especially  German ships  except not long after he made his Speech//Propaganda Improv Routine, An  Audacious  came after my Hindenburg  again and again until he sank her with their being little I could do  about it before the CV rework  Hindenburg  wasn't safe from CV's  but she also wasn't easy meat for them either and USN cruisers are just about as vulnerable>>-->>>Again either limit their damage or make them move up or make AA  worth having again<<<--<<   It's as easy as that" I stand on and by these words

• Thanks 1
  • Meh 1