Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

Mid-Summer has been good to the Germans!

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,995 posts
28,628 battles

My German fleet was pretty paltry compared to the other old lines, what with the only premium (>T5) being an old (2016??) T6 Graf Spee. Even with my decision to save my precious doubloons and forego Odin and instead fully juice Bismarck with Capt. Lutjens, there were still major additions to this fleet over the last 60+ days:

• Acquired T9 BB Friedrich der Große (when the German boats went on sale late May)
  • Acquired T9 SCA Ägir (FXP)
  • Won T6 BB Prinz Eitel Friedrich (in @Hapa_Fodder's forums contest)
  • Acquired T9 BB Pommern (Coal)

This old line has really been enhanced, and as I enjoy the brawling BB's (particularly in co-op), the unique fun of that type of engagement has been multiplied.

Good2Germs.thumb.jpg.d18f830b1c25335a702a8464a4fcefd4.jpg

Thanks to @Hapa_Fodder for the contests and to WG for the free offerings (yes, even 'silver' ships I consider as free)!

(I also got the Rhein via the mission in a crate, but as it's T4 AND a CV, it'll likely rust in disuse.)

• Cool 4

[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,350 battles
17 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

and as I enjoy the brawling BB's (particularly in co-op), the unique fun of that type of engagement has been multiplied.

Meanwhile, in the bots' off-duty bar, the insults against your name are so hot they jam the punch-card readers. :Smile_trollface:

Members
1,995 posts
28,628 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Meanwhile, in the bots' off-duty bar, the insults against your name are so hot they jam the punch-card readers. :Smile_trollface:

I am almost always triple digits in silver and HP damage in Pommern against red AI.

In DDs, though, the red bots consider me a veritable ally as I am so bad. So, so bad......

[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,350 battles
1 minute ago, theLaalaa said:

I am almost always triple digits in silver and HP damage in Pommern against red AI.

You do up to 999 damage and earn 999 silver per battle? :Smile_veryhappy:

(Yeah, I know what you mean but I couldn't resist.)

Members
1,995 posts
28,628 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You do up to 999 damage and earn 999 silver per battle? :Smile_veryhappy:

(Yeah, I know what you mean but I couldn't resist.)

dog%2Bsticking%2Bhis%2Btongue%2Bout%2Bat

[P-V-E]
Members
1,658 posts

however there looks to be a harsh winter ahead on the eastern front for the Germans, at least until the German subs arrive.

Sign in to follow this